Breathe in for Luck
Monday, January 02, 2006

ee yer.


I HATE 2006. I hope my opinion will change by the end of this year.

Still. I know You have a plan for me. Therefore, lead me and I will follow. I just pray that You will keep me by Your side throughout this year. amen.

Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are

I am Yours.


Saturday's bbq was fun. Though I got dunked by everyone a thousand times and I dunked everyone a thousand times too. And Luwin wanted to dunk me, but I pulled him into the pool also. hahaha er and the same thing happened to me too. lol. And the esplanade photos are finally uploaded. But since school's starting, i'm too lazy to upload them. Why not you go on the esplanade tour yourself and it'll be much more fun that way eh. And my eyes have been getting really itchy/pain and red. but the thing is, only the bottom half is red. AHAHA. strange but true.

ok i have to do my homework now. :P



birthday boy mark! well, its not his birthday anymore..but. haha. ya i took it on his birthday. :D


SU CAMPERS! (click for larger version)


@ 13:50

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox