Breathe in for Luck
Saturday, February 04, 2006

The Egg Part II


Mood - tired :0
Music - Catch your Wave

Man...just woke up. Very early right. ;). Anyways, so I went to meet my friend and then I showed him the egg. To which he replied "do you think it'll break?" then after some weird talking, he said again "I dare if you dare." Well I didnt dare cos both of us were in school uniform. But in any case we did it and then the egg yolk was mixed with the white to it looked like vomit. yucks. Well, not that any of us is going back there any time soon. haha. And that was the fate of the innocent egg. Thankfully no one caught us - I hope. hah.

Then we went to eat lunch, and he gave me chem tuition and I have him chinese tuition. hahahahhahhahah. All free. Which means, both wasnt the best tuition around. But you dont expect much from me right. Haha you know how bad my chinese is. To which his is worse haha! And then we left and he walked me to the mrt (which was actually 20 metres away) and I almost forgot to tell my friend to cross the bridge to go home! hahah if not the bus will lead him to like jurong point and whatever. Hahah we were joking after that how I should have told him to take a bus to L***** I**** (i cant write down the whole place for very obvious reasons yea) hahaha.

Yesterday, I had class party which was quite fun. Well, obviously no class is a perfect class, to which people were hogging food, people didnt want to take class picture until my batt almost flat. and our teacher was so urgh!

"Girls...don't spoll the crumbs on the floor okay, the cleaners just swept it but I managed to shoo them away so you can have your party."

*20 minutes later after everyone finishes eating and whatever*

"Girls ah! I told you all not to spill the food crumbs on the floor (points to table) see la go and spill on the floor then I have to clean up."

"But Mrs ***! You said only dont spill on the floor! So we spill on the table why you still scold us?!"


Haha. I mean like...seriously.=/. Stop pmsing menopausing lah. So funny la. My friends and I kept ranting about her. Then we didnt inclue her in our class photo. wahahahaha too badd.

photos!

Two yummy birthday cakes for four yummy birthday girls!


The "dao" look in which apparently not everyone was acting dao. =/


And again...some people didnt get the meaning of acting dao.


The Four yummy birthday girls! (in clockwise order: Renjean, Jasmine, Weileng, Judith)


Happy class photo! :)


@ 10:34

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox