Breathe in for Luck
Monday, February 20, 2006

Fun - o - Rama!


Fun o rama was, as it suggets, FUN! :D Weel, only thing was that Eunice and Bern couldnt make it. I saw quite a lot of people there.

Church - Nat, Yawen, Michelle, Hongxuan.
Camp - Crystal, Matt, Asriel, Charles, Sam Chan, Aaron Wong, Evan (missed Elroi and Ryan tho) School - Shuen, Charlotte, Stephanie, Yolanda, Lian Kim, Lisa, Rong, Shuhui and many more.

In the morning I helped my mum prepare a bit of noodles for me sis.


"I didnt' cook it."

"ya. You didnt'. You poisoned it."


Bah how mean! Anyway. I played Jon Tang's bouncy castle and I tried Yihui's
potato stall. I bought doughnuts airflown from Aussie and man they were good(:

Met up with Charles and Asriel, and I made a new friend, Cherlyn! Who is Charle's friend. (but if you ask me...it seems more than just friends...wahahha. And it was so funny becuase every 10m or so Asriel and Charles would stop and go "Eh _____ (insert name)! Long time no see...so where are you now (blah blah blah...)" haha then Cherlyn and I kept staring at each other with the 'uh-huh' look. :D So it was almost like an unofficial class gathering for 5E1 of 2005 lol. Then we ate and I wasted my money bah bah bah. And Susu gave me a keychain! or zipper pull. whatever. Then we went to play games and Susu won some very melted sweets in which he disposed off in a very gay weird manner.

Oh oh oh Charles was damn sweet to Cherlyn! (: He bought milkshake for her, then queued up to buy roasted/toasted marshmellows for her. aww. and he fed her nachos. Yup, it was really sweet. He bought me a sunflower and he bought her 3 flowers! Heh they two of them very cute I tell you.

Anyway. I met Sam Wong, Asriel's classmate. And he said "Sorry I didnt catch your name just now" and then I went "my name's rachel" hahahha. but in the end he found out my real name la.
Then Cherlyn saw her friend so 6 of us (me, Susu, Sam, Cher, her friend, Charles) went to queue up for the haunted house. charles is so loser la. 'xi' also dunno how to read. lousy.


xi

saw hongxuan and then he put his sister with me. then slowly but surely more people joined us and our group turned out to be like 12 people. So when it was our turn we had to split 6-6. so while asriel, charles, cher, her friend, hongxuan's sis and me were waiting, there were screams inside and that got mequite scared hahah. then we went inside and hongxuan's sister wasspewing out vulgarities! "what the f***! What the f***! F*** you!" hahaha then there was this guy who was supposed to be dead but he suddenly moved and almost grabbed my ankle and i was screaming sooper hard and i almost jumped on susu hahaha. i promise never to do that to
petty anymore during handbells. :D

then susu left with charles and cher so it was really awkward cos it was left with sam and me. "Dont worry, he's a nice guy". "yea, I wont bite" DUH! (ok he kept his promise and didnt bite) then we went the buy t-shirts! then i went to buy a drink then it started raining and i lost sight of Sam!!! Then actually Susu was coming back and it turned out that Sam was sitting at some stupid corner. it started pouring and there was this "dao mei" woman rain was dripping on her wahaha!

Dad called and I kinda had to leave and while leaving my jeans got soaked yucks okay. Then he said the rain was too heavy so nvm I go enjoy myself heh. Then I went back and 3 of us me
susu, sam went up then sam disappeared so we had to look up down left right for him then it turned out he was eating happily away =/.

I finally saw alloysious (sp) after ga-billions of years. So I went with nothing, and came back with 2 new friends, a keychain, retro earrings for family night and a fun experience!

But there were not so good moments that I don’t wish to say. Heh.

that's about it.


@ 15:37

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox