Breathe in for Luck
Thursday, February 09, 2006

Today = Fairly Pleasent


Hah that equation, though not mathematical, makes sense. I thought the day was going to be good. Afterall, my brother offered me pizza, and I managed to sleep peacefully in the car and when I went up, I saw Bernice going down and gave each other a beeg hug! Ahh seeing my desk partner was totally an awsome way to start the day. But. the rest of the day just went downhill.

During Lit, our teacher MENG totally blew. Well, I mean, I respect her a lot at her own character and personaility, from day 1, I knew she was not your typical mg (I haven't decided if it's a good or bad thing) It's good that she wants to do her job well and good. Well, good for her la! But if she doesn't consider the students' thoughts and feelings, and everytime she steps in class, students put on a negative attitude, and therefore, are not receptive to anything she said! "Whatever. So Lame" :D So yes, I respect her and I dont really blame her. But I really really miss thomsett. MENG doesnt realise that we never had literature exams in sec 1. bah Whatever.

Anyway. Yesterday got me all worried. I thought that I lost my waterbottle when it was actually in my bad the whole time. So loser right heh wtv.

But at least chinese was fun - surprisingly.


"(In Chinese) The Laoshis want you people to do
something for july open house. And we decided on the theme I not stupid too.
We'll have pictures...."


"(Interupting) PICTURES?! SHAWN LEE!!"

Heh stupid girls in their teenage era going crazy over one guy.

So here are the pictures of Shawn Lee and Joshua Ang










Tell me they look awsome(:

[edit] And you have to go to this page! But you must zoom in on the picture. (only if you are a shawn lee fan) :)


@ 15:47

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox