Breathe in for Luck
Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Oh cool!


Mood - urgh =/
Music - Goin Crazy

Oh cool blogger's in blue instead of the normal orange or brown. Or maybe it's just me.

Suddenly I dont know what to say =/. haha. it's been a record 3 days for the past dunno how many weeks woohoo! ok nvm if you didnt know what I was talking about. eh i still find the blue blogger thing so cool. :D

I should have just shut up instead of open my mouth to say something. I hope she's not too affected by it haha! On another note, my house aint a perfect house. Quarelled with my mum last night. well, not really quarelled cos I couldnt be bothered to talk back to her. so i just shut up and let her talk finish. Afterall, chances are when you say something then they think you are answering back and then scold you even more. So i gradually learn to shut up. But then if u dont answer they say you are being disrespectful to them and they scold you somemore. Whats the point. You shut up dont shut up still kena scolded...=/. What happened? I'd rather not talk about it so just know, dont ask. but im really tired. didnt sleep very well. slept around 1 am. could slep before that (if you're smart you'd know why =/) so believe it or not i went to study.

On a happier note, Shawn Lee's winning the poll! I'll be ending the poll on Sunday so make sure you vote!


@ 19:01

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox