Breathe in for Luck
Friday, April 14, 2006

Maundy Thursday


Mm. What can I say? Haha

Met Josh, Baoyi and May.
Talked for a while then we went in
Weifen went out cos she was too hungry to eat the food there.
Sat on the floor with uber high tables haha
Joshua was giving out the chapati to everyone then it ran out when he was going to give to Jerry. So he went "Nahgo settle you own" hahaha so mean okay.
I drank a little bit of wine.
I say, beer is better.
The service was weird. hahaha.
But it was quite good la.

Went for supper after that. Actually I wasnt hungry, I just wanted to not go home so early HAHAHA.

I've got brunch with my cousins later. Im really really really really (x10000) tired and I cant fall back asleep cos my dad's gonna wake me up soon anyway so the only reason I came online was so that I wouldnt fall back asleep.

but im think i'm gonna fall back asleep anyway. oh this is so redundant. =/.

ps. Jesus died for our sins today! Rejoice for the plan is fulfilled! :)

22So with you: Now is your time of grief, but I will see you again and you will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy.


33But when they came to Jesus and found that he was already dead, they did not break his legs.
34Instead, one of the soldiers pierced Jesus' side with a spear, bringing a sudden flow of blood and water.
36These things happened so that the scripture would be fulfilled: "Not one of his bones will be broken,"[b] 37and, as another scripture says, "They will look on the one they have pierced."[c]

John 19.

Amen. :)


@ 10:03

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox