Breathe in for Luck
Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Asian? Totally.


Mood - Weird :S
Music - Magnificent

You know you're Asian when...

[x] You take your shoes off before entering the
house
[x] You eat rice often.
[x] You use chopsticks.
[x] You can speak an asian language.
[x] Your parents want good grades from you.
[x] Your parents insist you don't date until college.
[ ] Your parents want you to go to Berkeley or
some other good university like that. Stanford or
Harvard, even better.
[ ] Your parents believe in Feng Shui.
[ ] You listen to those horoscopes/zodiac signs.
[x] Your parents love to gossip with the other
parents about you.
[ ] You have relatives other than your immediate
family living with you.
[x]Most or all of your friends are asian.
[x] You don't even know 10 people who aren't asian.
[x]Your ancestors came from Asia.
[ ] You are obsessed with the computer and can't
get enough.
[ ] You know how to put a computer together.
[ ] You listen to asian music.
[ ] You can actually understand the lyrics.
[x] You have to keep things from your parents,
even if they're not bad, because you know they'd
THINK it's bad.
[ ] Your relatives love to bring you clothes that are
bright in color with cute cartoons on them. If you're
lucky, it might even have english words on them
that don't make sense.
[x] You love your ethnic food.
[x] You have taken/still take piano and/or violin.
[ ] Classical music is the best music ever, next to
asian music.
[x] You are good at math

Multiply it by 4...
and I'm 52% Asian. wahaha not bad heh!

Well today was so happening man.

Today we watched a chinese show and i sat through it! and i understood most of it to be able to cry! horrah to me(:

At the bus stop and I was walking and walking, there was two buses at the bus stop so i couldnt see the first bus. Then when the second bus left, i realised it was 157 - MY BUS! Oh well. So i went to throw my rubbish away. Which meant walking behind those rubbish boards. Then when i threw away my rubbish i look at the bus that just went away, and it was 154 - MY BUS AGAIN! oh gosh how can anyone miss her two most often-tooked? buses. =/.

So I took 174 home with daffy. And then at the interchange i changed bus. Then two stops before my stop, the stupid bus back door couldnt close! So i was stuck for say 5 minutes? Bah I got so pissed i just walked out of the bus.

Then while walking home, i realised i only had my gate key, and no door keys! and the thing was, no one was at home=/. So me being stupid, tried using my hairpin(the thin thin type) to unpick the door lock. HEY DONT LAUGH OKAY THATS WHAT THEY DO IN MOVIES. Except that in movies, they succeed. Which i didnt bah okay.

So I went to the playground to wait wait wait wait wait for either mum or dad to come home. Then I got hungry and went to the mama stall. Then while walking, 2 boys from a school nearby-but-which-i-shall-not-name suddenly started whispering loud enough for me to hear and it was very obvious they were talking about me.

Then suddenly one of them asked a question and a short conversation followed:

"Are you chinese or malay?"

(shocked at their weirdness, i replied with mock sacarsm) "NO, I'M ENGLISH *does the lame pat sign*"


Then I walked away and i could hear them talking somemore

"you effing boy...talk to that effing girl..."

(Feeling damn offended and disgusted, turns around and points to them in a stern way) "DONT *pauses for 0.2 seconds* insult me like that."

"what i wasnt insulting you i was talking to him etc..."

"Whatever. So uncouth! Gross!"

Haha I could have said a lot more but I was in my school uniform so I didnt want to say so much *Students Form `06 Etiquette* heh.

Then while walking back from the mama shop, I again could hear those boys talking about me. They were imitatin me "dont insult me like that..." I felt like going up to them and saying "only girls gossip, and only girls talk about behind other people's back." Are they idiots. Whispering so loudly that i could hear them a good 10-15 metres away. Either that or i can just hear people talking from far away.

Obviously if you're intelligent, you'll know what i was getting at.

GAHHHH. wasted so much time at the stupid playground reading luwin's book. But it was a good read. Only thing is that, I'm almost done with it. And so when im free, i've got nothing to do. ): Well I phoned my dad and asked him to come and he took like...oh wait i dont know la i didnt have no watch.

Well now im back here safe and sound and there's only one problem...I cant find my house keys yet again.


@ 18:15

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox