Breathe in for Luck
Monday, May 08, 2006

where the streams of _____ flow


Where'd you go?
I miss you so,
Seems like it's been forever,
That you've been gone.
Where'd you go?
I miss you so,
Seems like it's been forever,
That you've been gone,
Please come back home...

Haha. whatever.as if you would. Yesterday the church choir sang this song. Its called I Thank My God. Well, somehow it just brought back so many emotions. i remember i used to wake up every morning, thanking God that you were in my life. and every random moment of the day. every time i thought of you, a smile would just appear on my face and every star i folded was folded with so much love and everything. where streams of abundant _____ flow and sometimes i look back and wonder. hey, these were all not needed. but time and time again they just keep flowing again. there's so much more i want to say. but nevermind. i'll pour out my thoughts somewhere else.

i know im gonna be strong. i know im gonna come out of this stronger. just wait and see. but meanwhile, WAIT. i need time to find myself and gather the pieces of me.

and you. maybe im jsut having the wrong perception of you and your actions. maybe you're just more extroverted towards the opposite gender. im not against it, its just that i've felt you've neglected me in so many ways. i mean if you want this whole freindship thing to end, then well so be it. im not gonna look back if only you would say it to me in my face. maybe you're just more friendly than me. and maybe your body language is different from mine. but then again. they're just maybes. so maybe, you're just flirting.
*thank you charissa. i hope you understand my ununerstanding rants to you about everything in that certain place. haha.

--------------------
other than that, life's good. but the above was pretty much my life. HAHA. school was funny. my whole PW group except me got sent out. so i was like. the only one left. i was so scared she would send me out. but thankfully she didnt. well, maybe because i was the only one left so it wont make much sense to send me out. =/ .

last night eunice and i were saying who had the best godbrother and it was so funny. well. she won. but in no way am i gonna change the sentence that my godbrother is the godbrother i've ever had and the best godbrother one could ever have. :)whyyy must gg through scripts be tmr aft school. then i cant go lunching with giddyy tmr. ):
well. that time slot's gonna be spend helping my dear tiffany in her maths. i dont want my handbell friend to fail would i.oh and thanks for epropping me tiffany! haha.

and on the way home, i saw this letter than lao da wrote for all of us. and well, we wrote all out replies on the letter. its really funny. i'll try to take a shot of it. if i'm allowed to. HAHA.


i've topped my class for maths! WHEE. its the FIRST time i've topped my class in anything since...PRIMARY ONE. and that wasnt counted since many people got that mark too. and for geog, i tied for top. pretty satisfied. just that for history i almost flunked it. BUT IM GONNA BET YOU MY MUM WONT LOOK AT MY MATHS. SHE'LL LOOK AT MY GEOG AND GO "WHY IS IT A B3. DO YOU KNOW FOR O LEVELS HOW BAD IT IS" AND SHE LOOK AT MY HISTORY AND SHE'LL GO "AIYOH YOU ALMOST FAILED. TKS TSK TSK. SEE LA TALK TO MUCH ON THE PHONE AND NEVER PAY ATTENTION. I KNOW YOU DONT LIKE YOUR HISTORY TEACHER, BUT THEN YOU KNOW IT IS YOUR DUTY TO STUDY AND DO WELL. AND LOOK AT THIS. C5. YOU TELL ME. IS IT GOOD? DO YOU THINK IT'S GOOD?(then she'll answer for me) ITS ATROCIOUS AND ...." you'll figure the rest.

then i'll try to defend myself "BUT LOOK AT MY MATHS. I TOP THE CLASS AND GOT SO HIGH. THEN YOU ALWAYS ONLY LOOK AT MY BAD POINTS. LAST TIME MY CHEM I HAD FULL MARKS THE THE BALANCING EQUATIONS TEST AND YOU DIDNT EVEN SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT. NOT EVEN WELL DONE. INSTEAD YOU CHOSE TO COMMENT ABOUT MY OTHER CHEM TEST IN WHICH I SCORED A B3."

to the chem thing last time. she said. BUT IT DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU GOT SO LOW IN THAT TEST. DO YOU KNOW HOW LOW IT WAS..." and still, no words of encouragement.

to the fake convo. i'll continue her reply. "SO WHAT IF YOUR MATHS IS GOOD. DOES IT MEAN THAT YOUR OTHER SUBJECTS ARE OKAY. YOU'RE GONNA TELL ME THAT YOUR HISTORY AND GEOGRAPHY IS GOOD? YOU ALWAYS WANT ME TO LOOK AT YOUR GOOD POINTS?! SO NEXT TIME YOU WANT ME TO SAY 'OH PRISCILLA WELL DONE YOUGOT A B4!!' IS IT. YOU WANT. I CAN. (yeah right stop talking shit.)"

im telling you. my mum never encourages me no matter how well i do. she talks about how she pity those girls whose mum does that. HAHAHAHA LOOK WHOS TALKING. WHAT DRAMATIC IRONY. i wish she'd be more like my dad. haha my dad's awfully funky. last time when my mum confiscated the phone, i asked him to take it back. it was like around 11 pm. haha then he said "ahh see you're addicted to the phone! i never need to call me friends okay!!" then after pausing one second, he gave a cheeky grin and said "AHA BUT YOU TEENAGERS ARE DIFFERENT! wait, i go to the room get the phone"

HAHA DO I SOUND SPOILT? :D. my dad's too cool. and if i tell my dad i pass my chinese even by like, one mark, he'll be really happy for me. whee. and mum? ha i'd much rather not talk about it. well, thats because my dad failed his chinese too. aha it runs in the genes man. :D

since this post is so long, i'll give you guys a picture!



this is Joshua and his MILANO jacket. i only like the jacket. oops.
"turn around. turn around!"
"why!"
"i like your jacket."
"haha people only like the jacket, not the wearer. understand?"
"fine. *turns around*"

how funny. okay okay, jushua's a really nice guy whos attached to a really nice girl too! shes the one using her hand to cover her face. and that other guy is joshua's brother, jeremiah. and you know the funny thing. their whole family starts with 'J'
father - James
Mum - mrs James. HAHA
1st son - joshua whos attached to janelle(baoyi)
2nd son - jeremiah whols attached to janice
3rd son - jason whos currently not attached to anyone but having a relationship with Jesus. i hope. haha.

cool eh. :D


@ 16:29

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox