Breathe in for Luck
Friday, May 12, 2006

For eunice twin!


Hello twin! this is for you!

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. The tagged victim have to come up with 8 diff postingerent points of his/her perfect lover.
2. Mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there's no need to do this AGAIN.
5. The most impt rule: HAVE FUN DOING IT.


haha er. okay. here goes.

1. he must be christian
2. he must love me for who i am?
3. he must be stable in most aspects of life.
4. he cannot be gay. HAHA DUH.
5. he cannot be over-obessed about LAN!!!!!!!
6. he must be open-minded about certain things
7. he must like my friends? hah.
8. he could be someone like YOU - mm. (only SOME know who tho. )
OBVIOUSLY THE GENDER IS MALE.

hah. im kind so i shall not victimise/victimizze anyone. hur whatever.

sigh. i miss my specs. )):. see lar gale to take my specs and now nava took home my specs. ):. i'm going cock-eyed already. well whatever.

today my mum blew -.- oh serisouly. and she was like "dont bother celebrating mother's day you guys have no more mother!" WELL, LET ME TELL YOU, I NEVER INTENDED TO OKAY. tsk. and then she left the hse for some lunch appointment SHE DIDNT EVEN TELL ME AND MY BEOTHER ABOUT.so she left saying "dont want to go then dont go! stay at home!" HURHURHUR. then after that she called my dad and asked "are you guys on the way?" i mean like. hello wtf can. nv even tell us anything. go where. =/. i didnt even want to go if not for my cousin hur. i bet she only asked us to go cos she didnt want to lose face. hur. mother's day? hah sorry not for me.

then we ate ice cream at daily scoop. so expensive man. two scoops plus waffle like almost 8 bucks. please lah. island cremery cheaper. :P well at least i think so. if you buy the tub you definitely get more. but it was okay la. service wasnt too good tho. and they had like GINGER falvour and DURIAN and GREEN TEA WITH RED BEAN (:, and HAZELNUT. and others la. we took home jane's guitar woohoo. now i've got a working guitar to practice (:. next time, i'll play more than words haha. for my future bf - if i ever get one hur.

so pig today. wake up from sleep in the morning then come down read book, then sleep. then woke up due to maddah. then aft she stormed out i went to read somemore - but fell asleep again. then came back from daily scoop slept for like 1 1/2 hours? haha.

and seirously la. whatever i say, do, also wrong. so whatever. i've given up on talking to her. and you.

i love better than ezra's our last tnight. AND NO BERN ITS NOT AN OLD SONG. haha.

ouchh. i hurt my toe i think. but i dont even know how lar. third time i sprain/hurt my body below the ankle. second time i hurt my second toe. but this time, it's the right second toe. i used to think only my left leg was able to get injured since i sprained both my left toe and my left ankle before. so. haha. whatever.

I think you're fine
You really blow my mind
Maybe someday, you and me can run away


hah. YAY IM GOING OUT TOMORROW. :) not to orchard tho. sigh, i need to go orchard to breathe the (polluted) air or something.


@ 20:36

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox