Breathe in for Luck
Monday, May 22, 2006

Learning


Mood - Tired :o
Music - Came To the Rescue

Apologies for not updating if you do bother to read my blog. It's either I've got nothing to blog about or I've got nothing to blog about. Yeah so basically I've got nothing to blog about.

Amusing? haha okay whatever.

Okay back to learning. According to James, we all learn something new everyday. :)

james: cbb
james: haha
james: but amazingly
james: i got to sleep
priscilla | friction addiction: whats cbb
james: cant be bothered
james: bbl= be back later
james: ttyl= talk to you later
james: just to make sure you know
james: haha
james: you prolly do
priscilla | friction addiction: haha i only knew the ttyl
james: oh
james: kkk
james: coool
james: you learn smth everyday
james: yes no?

Yes la, we all learn something new :)
yup i bet u readers didnt know that. so now you do!
Okay that was. Ah i forgot what day la :P. Well on saturday, i learnt that:
- daniel ho knows my sister
- daniel ho actually went to my church!

Yesterday, I learnt that
- revival is a nice theme for our youth this year
- the da vinci code talk was BORING haha oops.

Today, I learnt that
- Ren jean is cool ;)
- bah i cant remember!

Tomorrow, HOPEFULLY I'll learn that
- Camp is not as bad as i expect it to be ;)

Well, I was reading the newspaper just now during lunch (haha yes i do read the papers if you didnt know - hah you'll learn something new today!) this "ghost-buster" said "If everything could be explained by some maths rubbish, life would be boring. we need mysteries" or something very vaguely along that line.

And my mystery for my whole life is :
Why would Jesus ever want to die for me when i know i dont deserve it?

To that i can only say. because He loves me :). Tho I can never fully understand la. I'll continue to try my best to lead a Holy life that is pleasing to Him!

meanwhile, it's time to pack my bag.

luck is temporal. but skill will last a lifetime. and someday we will carve out a body of hope.


- Charissa Wong


@ 16:19

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox