Breathe in for Luck
Saturday, May 06, 2006

Polling Day!


Mood - ?
Music - Fixing a broken heart

Well, since Singapore is having polling day today, I shall change my mini poll. :D

Before I get to my new poll, here are the results for the old poll (if mark looks like desmond)

Yes - 40 votes
No - 35 votes

Well, quite obviously, to most people, mark does look like desmond. Haha. Now, introducing the new poll. Vote your favourite party!

People's Action Party (PAP)
Singapore Democratic Party (SDP)
Worker's Part (WP)
Singapore People's Party (SPP)
National Solidarity Front (NSF)
Singapore Democratic Alliance (SDA)

Hee. Vote!

-----------------
Last night, my brother went out to play soccer at 11 pm. Dont ask me why he went out so late either. But he did. Then he fractured his left wrist and sprained his right wrist. So pro Heh. So my mum who was about to go to sleep had to change, and my dad too. And they werent very pleased at all. esp my dad. Sick still need to go hospital. Well. My mum wrapped up my brother's hands before leaving. and by the time they left, it was like 12 am?! They slept around 3 am. Oh dear.

And the funny thing was. Even tho my dad's sick, he went to hospital right, but he didnt get any medicine. and my mum said that he take the free apple, drink the milo, walk here walk there in the air con, then come back say. "eh i sick tonight sleep no air con" HAHAHAH OMG SO FUNNY LA.

so yea. it would be good if you guys prayed for the two most important guys in my life. (:

--------
oh and bern, dont be too sad i understand everything you're going through and remember.

GOD IS GOOD. ALL THE TIME.
ALL THE TIME. GOD IS GOOD!

:)
---------
and yesterday, i went to cut my fringe - by myself. it turned out quite okay im sad to say. HAHA. its not that good, but its not that bad i guess. so im not gonna go hair dresser and fix it. :P



TADA. :D not bad huh!


@ 13:15

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox