Breathe in for Luck
Sunday, July 09, 2006

HOORAH!


Mood - Happy :)
Music - Move Along

HOORAH GERMANY WON PORTUGAL 3-1!!! yipee. Even if it's only third-position play-off, nevertheless, my german boys didnt disappoint me :)



OHYEAHH. Schweinsteiger scored two goals, and Portugal HAD to let in an own gaol *smirks* the only thing was that i didnt hear my alarm hence couldnt call ken. oh well.

Church today was actually really fun and nice! Sunday School was only joanna and me though. oh well all the better since today's lessons were pretty personal heh.

oh LUNCH!! Jolene was pinching AhCheng's nose. Then if someone pinches your nose you cant articulate your words properly. So oh the phone Lenard said "......" Then the person on the other line couldnt hear him.

"What?! You're in PAKISTAN?!"

'NO!!!!!!! I'M NOT IN PAKISTAN! I'M IN CHOA CHU KANG!!!'


oh my goodness that was like the ultimate funny thing of today. i was laughing non stop for so long haha. And then after that i told Jolene "Jolene you better take your fingers off Lenard, if not your fingers will get infected."

AND THEN...she took her fingers off almost immeditely, and gave lenard a WEIRD stare, and she started wiping her fingers all over AhCheng's shirt haha. And thus, leaving Weifen to proclaim "Prisci 1, Lenard 0!!"

YIPEEE. And well, its a fun time at church. I've actually felt like switching churches a few times since i know so many people from FMC and WRPF. But after a while, I realise that I love my church friends too much :) And Ken's football knowledge is cool haha. yeah as usual, went with my 7-11 partner and then the Newpaper was like. THE EARLIER VERSION so i practically wasted my money. oh well. at least we had some analysis of the match. so it was pretty good.

And Ken and Joel were trying so hard to guess the differences of my 7-up can and Ken's 7-up's can. And the answer? Ken's can has both his and my fingerprints on it, while mine has only MY fingerprints. and a few others, which they all didnt believe poof.



OLIVER KAHN IS RETIRING. :( i remember in 2002, my sister loved Kahn lots. Heh. and we were watching him play also in the Germany vs Holland friendly in 2003. That was really funny because my brother skipped the match, thinking he already watched it. (When in face, he DREAMT he watched the match. haha loser.)

ps.Go Zizou and team. I'm counting on you to help me save money and having fun.

oh zi im sorry! :(


@ 15:13

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox