Breathe in for Luck
Monday, July 03, 2006



Mood - poof >:/
Music - Colourblind

maybe i had it coming. by saying what i said in my previous entry, i might anger some people. TRYING TO FIT IN?! EW NOT. i know so many people who dont follow world cup, fit in what fit in. so are you gonna say that to every girl in my class who follows world cup, that they are trying to fit in? BOO YOU SUCKERRRR. tell that to me, carmen, bernice, audrey, nava, davelle and many many many more. "piss off!" (quote joshua). and about the photos. whats wrong with MY DAD TAKING PHOTOS OF MY FRIENDS AND I GETTING BAPTISED?! and no i dont take pictures of random stuff. i take pictures of things worth remembering (OBVIOUSLY NOT YOUR FACE) and who says i dont edit my photos?! take a look at my friendster and the handbells blog. you're gonna tell me these photos arent edited because what. because my camera/computer screen has rose-tinted glasses?! EW PLEASE SO NOT. i know i'll never be as good as liwei, mingdao, shangjun, lucy, ryan, elroi, bern, nic, joel and many many many more. but at least i DARE. and uh-huh, in case you've been such an idiot (which you most likely have been), this layout was so not made by me. even though i wish. so yea! why are you so SLOWWW in realising that this layout was not made by me AND commenting on my own layouts when i changed this like on 11th june?!

hmph. but nevertheless, thank you for showing that you do observe me. so either you hate me so much you love me, or you're just jealous that you cant do basic html/css. no dont bother replying cos i've got more vicious words and phrases that i'm not gonna use now.

"Hell hath no furry like a woman scorned."
so. BEWARE. i can be vicious. very vicious. :P


@ 19:32

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox