Breathe in for Luck
Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Happenings


Mood - Full :I
Music - none

Yes. We do take things for granted. Many many things.

I've taken my good ol' computer for granted. Now that its fixed back, i have to re-download everything and painstakingly transfer files and folders back to my private account. And now I keep having this feeling that i'll lose some pictures for life. And worse still, the shared pictures (CHURCH CAMP!) is gone. :(. and the shared music, which is 99% my playlist, is GONE. HELLO?! Where am I gonna find back all my songs. :(

Next thing that I've taken for granted: PRIVACY. Yes. Hah just as i was typing this entry, tanjiahan came into the room. not that i've anything against him, but he just kept asking me to look at pretty girls on friendster. jiahan im not les thank you. Heh. Next up was my mum. She came in, and she saw my xanga. then she was telling all sorts of rubbish. Urgh.

Thirdly, the sec4s I've comed to love so dearly. I never really took them for granted, because i treasure every moment we have, but i definitely miss them a lot.

Lastly, Ive taken this friendship and you for granted. I always want you to satisfy me and all. This friendship has not much give and take. It was so much upon me. so much self-centered. I already told you im not in this because its beneficial. and im not in this just for the good. Its just that when i told you to re-evaluate this friendship and everything about it. me,you, etc. then it got me thinking so much also. how ive taken you for granted. expecting you to answer all my calls and hoping for an explanation the next time you pick up. and then when i asked you if you still wanted it. you said that you did. but then again. who would say that they didnt infront of a person. its such a rhetorical question. and then you continued that if i wanted to let it go, you were fine/cool with it. but then you also said that this friendship meant quite close to you. so if i let it go, you wouldnt be sad. you would just let it go too. yeah i know sometimes you think im immature and annoying. thats why i try to change. but if i cant change because im just not good enough, then im not good enough for you because you deserve so much more than me. and im sure there are many other people out there who can way surpass me so you can go and be friends with them. because all theses lies and empty unfulfilled promises just make me so disappointed and sometimes angry and annoyed. and i tok up way too much of your time so yea i guess its time i return you and your time back to well, you. have fun, take care and God bless.
love,
priscilla.

---
yeah yeah. im done ranting. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIANNE DARLING! <3333


@ 14:47

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox