Breathe in for Luck
Monday, August 14, 2006

Uh...Right.


Mood - Full :I
Music - Hands Down

Okay apparently I finished my blogger limit space???? I seriously dont get it HAHA. Well if it is, then to my xanga it shall be. Last night was one of my scariest night. Not because I had any nightmares or anything. But at around 1230 am, I had this strage and VERY strong feeling that
1) something happened to you
2) something will happen to you if I fall asleep.

So being the paranoid creature that I am, I was determined to put my mind at ease by picking up the phone and dialling your number. But i wanst sure if i expected a reply, since chances are you'll already be asleep. Well haha you didnt pick up. Got a bit scared, but I prayed a prayer and forced myself to sleep. Well it only goes to show how much you mean to me even though i tell myself i dont want it anymore.

Anyway. I need to tell myself to MUG.



haha i cant resist.
LIVERPOOL WON CHEALSEA 2-1 WOOHOO!



Haha Im not a fan of Liverpool, but as long as chelsea loses, I'm a happy woman. =) As usual, Peter Crouch scores with his head. Wow he's really skinny aint he? :) Skinny people rule! :D

do it! please? :D (use the comments function at the end of every post)
WHAT IF:
» I committed suicide:
» I said I liked you:
» I kissed you:
» I lived next door to you:
» I stole something:
» I was hospitalized:
» I ran away from home:
» I got into a fight and you weren't there:

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY:
» Personality:
» Eyes:
» Face:
» Hair:
» Clothes:
» Mannerisms:

[1] Who are you?
[2] Are we friends?
[3] When and how did we meet?
[4] How have I affected you?
[5] What do you think of me?
[6] What's the fondest memory you have of me?
[7] How long do you think we will be friends or enemies?
[8] Do you love me?
[9] Have I ever hurt you?
[10] Would you hug me?
[11] Would you kiss me?
(12 is just too wong)
[13] Are we close?
[14] Emotionally, what stands out?
[15] Do you wish I was cooler?
[16] On a scale of 1-10, how nice am I?
[17] Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
[18] Am I loveable?
[19] How long have you known me?
[20] Describe me in one word.
[21] What was your first impression?
[22] Do you still think that way about me now?
[23] What do you think my weakness is?
[24] Do you think I'll get married?
[25] What about me makes you happy?
[26] What about me makes you sad?
[27] What reminds you of me?
[28] What's something you would change about me?
[29] How well do you know me?
[30] Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
[31] Do you think I would kill someone?
[32] Are you going to put this on your journal and see what I say about you?

yipee. haha.


@ 16:25

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox