Breathe in for Luck
Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Happy Birthday Charles!


Mood: Happy :)
Music: Hinder - Lips of an Angel

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLES TANG!



You're...18. Thats legal. I still remember the time we were counting down to our 18th birthday and at the time you still had 227 days and I had 1437.
Which makes you 1210 days older than me (:
and sorry thats the only picture I have of you! :P

-----
Okay I finally talked to charles in a looong time to wish him happy birthday and his friends were so sweet! We were talking then slightly after 12 his doorbell rang and when he opened the door they sang "happy birthday" to him awww. Oh well. Happy birthday buddy. (:
Okay I finally got around to changing my terribly UGLY grey and white skin. I like this one so much more (:
I must say, I was inspired by Paul, so all credit goes to him.
Not that he will see it, but oh well.
Just so everyone knows.

Barbeque yesterday at Cheeb's house. I brought along the camera but didnt take any photos. Great.
I brought along her CD to return to her but forgot to.
Even greater.
I got soo busted on Sunday.
Thats the greatest.
I sneaked out and came back only to find daddy at home.
Honestly, things cant get better eh.

Bought a new pouch thingy and

TIFFANY. I KNOW WHERE TO GET SHIRTS ALREADY. CALL ME WHEN YOU SEE THIS (UNLESS ITS PAST 11PM).

My braces are awfully painful! >:(


@ 15:45

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox