Breathe in for Luck
Friday, December 22, 2006

Dont Look Back In Anger


Because I wont.

Mood: Happy :)
Music: Oasis - Dont Look Back In Anger

Hahhaha YOUTH CAMP YOUTH CAMP!

I hurt my poor little feet :(
But Cheng was really nice in helping me!
And my roommate was weileng hoho we were talking until about 2.
But beat the guys.
Cheng and Cheng Ken ended up pillow talking until around 4 they're insane.

Day one I led worship and day two I played the guitar, much to everyone's surprise.
The games were super super fun. Watergun double whacko. Sliding game which i like to call slide along side haha i like that song. :). Fine, its human bowling. OMGGG KAI WAS SO FUNNY PLEASE. :D:D

Captain ball - fruits style.
First ball - Grape
Second ball - Longan
Third ball - Apple
Fourth ball - Green apple
Fifth ball - Orange
Sixth ball - Fuji apple
Seventh ball - Papaya - rugby style hoho.

And lenard stepped in poo poo!! :P
Then I started dripping blood yuckkkkk.
I loveee angelan for lending me her phone even though I flatted it hoho.
Yeah camp was so fun.

I LOVE GLOW IN THE DARK STARS. DO YOU? :D


@ 19:30

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox