Breathe in for Luck
Friday, December 15, 2006

SuperStar Virgo!


Mood: Tired :O
Music: Switchfoot - Golden

I just typed a whole entry on the cruise but it got wiped out. Oh well.

Yeah it was fun. Lots of shopping, tv, eating and walks :)
I especially loved the last night's dinner with Zhen! <33 we had a seaside view.
Well all we could see was the sea so...haha.
And I was giving my parents a tour on board the ship and my speach was "On your left is the sea. On your right is also the sea" haha. =/.

I bought 3 pairs of footwear, I finally got my Converse Sneakers! :D
I bought a dress, a SPONGEBOB, a pair of socks and um a lot of stuff haha
Everyone in my family bought at least 1 pair of footwear haha its amazing.
And I wanted to buy a Supergirl T-shirt but the idiot thing on display WASNT FOR SALE. Hello then why do you even put it up? =/.

Um we saw my bro's friend and ended up hanging out with him on the last day, playing Scattegories omggg its super funny haha! Before that Zhen, Min and I were playing Cluedo and Game of Life haha! :)

I didnt get a tan though. :(

Im so fed up with you because you repeat the same mistake twice. and whats the point in apologising when you dont even effing mean it. im sorry i have such bad timing coming back from my holidays but the least you could do was ask how it was and not say things like "dont call" or "not tonight" do you know how much it pisses me off. well you dont have to worry anymore because i am seriously not going to talk to you anymore so you dont have to worry about picking up or the phone ringing.

When darkness turns to light, it ends tonight.


@ 14:09

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox