Breathe in for Luck
Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Packed


Mood: Runny nosey :S
Music: Switchfoot - Golden

Woohoo Ryan's new music thing is so cool. (not ryan ahha just kidding ryan (:. ) Anyway I think my nose is crazy. I have like sneezing fits everytime I go to some other place. Seesh.

Anyway. Yesterday mummy installed some new keyboard-music thingy on the other computer outside and I have no idea how to use it haha. And since that computer has no internet, I ended up playing minesweeper while listening to Casting Crowns. AND. I have a new beginner record! SIX SECONDS WOOHOO!

Yesterday I went to the dentist and I'm finally wearing powerbands and they hurt. HAHA. And I'm still wearing elastics because I havent been wearing them ahaha. Its soo pain that its...well pain haha. BUT ITS PAIN OKAY.Ouch. I dont even want to eat anything now. And i look so retard because I cant close my mouth without my teeth/gums hurting.

Anyway. Today I think Mummy is in a good mood because she let me sleep/laze in until 12 haha and she didnt force me to eat breakfast! (:.

Bold The Names Of People You Know
[Spelling Doesn't Count]

Aaron
Alexander
Alexis
Allison
Alyssa
Amanda
Andrew
Angela
Anna
Anne
Anthony
Ashley
Austin
Billy
Bonnie
Brandon
Brianna
Brittany
Caitlyn
Carson
Christopher
Chuck
Clara
Cole
Collin
Courtney
Daniel
Daniella
Danielle
Danny
Derek
Devon
Elsie
Emily
Eric
Erica
Evan
Frankie
Gabriella
Gavin
Gina
Grace
Gregory
Isabella
Jackie
James
Jason
Jeff
Jennifer
Jenny
Jessica
John
Joseph
Josh
Julia
Julie
Justin
Kasey
Katelyn
Kathleen
Katie
Kelly
Kenny
Kevin
Kimberly
Laura
Lauren
Leonard
Mariah
Matthew
Megan
Melissa
Michael
Michelle
Molly
Nicholas
Nick
Nicole
Patrick
Paul
Richard
Riley
Robert
Ryan
Samantha
Sarah
Sean
Shannon
Shawn
Silvia
Sophie
Stephanie
Stephen
Taylor
Tim
Tony
Travis
Tucker
William
Yvette
Zoe
Zack

What a cool quiz. I have one question : WHY ISNT MY NAME THERE HUH?

Oh yeah. I forgot about the title of my post. I just realised my december is packed.

5- Unpack, Piano
6-Piano, Holiday homework
7-Stephen's staying over for a gazillion years.
8-Church
9-Carolling
10-Cruise
11-Cruise
12-Cruise
13-Cruise
14-Homework, piano
15-Church/SL meeting! (VERY IMPORTANT)
16-Musical
17-Sunday is a cool day
18-Rest/piano/homework
19-I want to go christmas shopping
20-Camp
21-Camp
22-Camp
23-Prepare pressies!
24-Carolling/Church
25-CHRISTMAS

wow I never knew I was so busy :)


@ 13:24

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox