Breathe in for Luck
Friday, December 01, 2006

KL


Mood: -
Music: Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars

Okay KL wasnt terrible, but neither was it a blast. I missed someone so much, the whole trip wasnt nice nyehnyeh. If you're interested (which I think not unless you are a stalker), I'm gonna put brief highlights of the whole trip.

Went to the airport (yes I flew to kl heh!) to find my flight CANCELLED. wth.
Took a later flight which said "Last call" and had everyone panicking only to find that its last call for checking in.
Found out the plane was like shit haha.
Took a RM150 (S$75) cab to the hotel from the airport. My cousin was nuts in just agreeing and it only dawned on her during the ride haha.
Checked in and fell asleep

The next day was spent watching FULL HOUSE (:
Guess how long short my sis and I took to finish it
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Give up?
It only took us a grand total of 26 hours to finish it. We woke up at around 1030 and watched until our cousin came back. And she was so annoyed because she knocked off early so she could go out with us but we kept saying "AHH SHUDDUP LA!" haha.
Anyway. so we went out for a while to eat dinner. Then after bathing...we went back to watching FULL HOUSE (: It was around 12?

We didnt intend to watch it for so long but after each episode/disc we kept saying "The next episode DIE DIE MUST WATCH" ahha so yes. When I finally looked out of the curtain, I realised the sun had already risen whooops. Snuggled up to bed only to be woken up at 1030 by my sis and we continued watching FULL HOUSE.

Finished it and went A&W for lunch. Didnt feel well so we headed back. The awful smell at the level I was staying at made me puke all the more yuck. And both of us fell asleep when my cousin who purposely knocked off early again came back she got quite pissed in a funny way because we didnt want to go out again haha.

This is getting too long.

-Ate at secret recipe
-Bought my sisters prom dress
-Watched a lot of tv
-Had a bath in the bathtub woohooo
-Went for a tan

Basically thats how boring my KL trip was.

Oh my sister told me to catch the umbrella and threw it at my weaker ankle BONE and its still hurting seesh. And I left orchard without her because I was tired and she was being such an ass. Okay I shouldnt have done that because I went "im going bye" and didnt really wait for her reply and got her all worried. But she was so "leychey" i shant say why. AND MY BUNNY WASNT THERE BOOOO. :(

I LOVE STEP UP!

I have said enough. Even though it doesnt make sense. BYEEE.


@ 22:22

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox