Breathe in for Luck
Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Hello World!


Mood: Helloish :)
Music: Boys Like Girls - Five Minutes To Midnight

I wish I was like and proudly proclaim "I'm so bored so I'm blogging." I've never been so busy in my entire life. :(

Anyway. I shall do my monthly reflections. Things worth mentioning of my month

1. I'm on my way to becoming a geek. :D
2. I've developed a habbit of reading.
3. I'm commited not to overshoot my bill.
4. I'm starting to get tired of piano.
5. I got promoted!
6. I'm on my misson *hahah sorry its a secret*
7. I'm still single! (:
8. Math is killing me.
9. Thankfully I have jellybeans
10. I havent had a social life since forever.

Yes yes, as you can see, my life is pretty much in a sad and sorry state. But I quite like it that way. It's fun to be a geek and a social outcast. Maybe I'm weird huh. But I was so shocked that _______ knew my name. I'M SUPPOSED TO BE UNKNOWN AND STAY THAT WAY. But oh well. Being unknown is cool. :)

Since I want to pretend like i'm the freeest soul in the world. I shall do a little thingy thing.

Instuctions: Write 20 statements to 20 different people, good/bad things you've always wanted to tell them and no putting names.

1- PLS SLP! <33

2- I've known you my entire secondary school life (and been goodfriends since sec2). And I know you wont see this, but haha here's to the many ups and downs we've had and we're still good friends. <3

3- I've known you before army and you're only left with about one more week of it! Oh yes, you're highly illogical.

4- Thanks for all the yummy goodies you shower on me! :D

5- Hello. You're Turgid. I'm flacid haha.

6- Hello the sanest. Remember, NO CYCLING HAHAHAHA . Only circles drawn from bottom-up.

7- Hello thanks for making my flying fingers work ahha!

8-THIS AINT A SCENE, ITS AN ARMS RACE! I'm so sorry, but Everyday I Love You Less And Less hahhah just kidding. :).

9- I'm gonna take after you. Watch out!

10-Alvin Ng sucks. Adam Chen is cool haha hello ant! You are so funny, its funny.

11- I cant wait to see you since forever! Why do you stay on the other side of the island!

12- I think. My braces are cooler than yours.

13-Argh Argh Argh! We're cool pirates! And you're my BABY haha <33

14-You're so good looking, I could almost hate you for that haha just kidding.

15- I'm so sorry for standing you up so many times at the bus stops, but walking there with you is always fun!

16- Thank you for all your books, I must have borrowed countless times. Thanks! I loveee you:D

17- Im so glad you finally ditched so-and-so. You're so much more worth it. :).

18-I know you love jellybeans, and me! And coconuts and carrots are seriously your favourite foods haha.

19-You're so cute, you look like a bird, a sheep and a t-rex.

20-I dont know why, but I just cant like you haha sorry asshole hahahahhahahahahha. JUST KIDDING. No, I really cant stand you.


Blahblahblabhlahblabhlabhlahlahbab. Oh for your information, 3 of them refer to the same person ahhaha. :D

Oh i think it doesnt show up. OH well. One more fact to add to my sad life : i cant blog properly hahahah.

Oh, I think my ankle is hurting like crazy. I get a weird tingling feeling. I think its not well. So i want mummy to bring me wherever to get it rubbed. Then i can safely do all those crap dangerous things knowing i can afford to sprain it. haha. But its pain yet not pain. So i end up cracking my ankles 48545345 times a day, like the way you crack you knuckles. I can crack my
knuckles
knee
ankle
toes
hips
neck
back
wrist
BRAIN! hahahhah get it.

yeah i can basically crack any part of my body. seesh im growing old.

ANYWAY. to proove that I'm seriously crazy scared of injections. I shall tell you my encounters with injections

In primary one, we all had, and I was so proud for not crying. And soon thought of needles as almost my best friend.

Five years later, I had to have a flu jab before I went to China. Which I tell you was totally screwed up because i still had a terrible gastric flu and had to go to hospital. IN CHINA. Yeah anyway. It was okay. I felt the needle. So being saddist, I felt quite cool about it. Rather excited actually. That didnt live long. Because when I was in the china hospital, the idiot doctor gave me a jab on my BUTT and because i was dehydrated, I had to go on a drip, which obviously means stabbing a needle up my vein. So now, I can move my vein on my right hand! But I went through trauma to get it, so you better appreciate that little cheap thrill.

The following year in p6, I got to crazy freaked out I cried when I had my injections.

And now, i'm super super scared. I dont even dare to watch people getting injected. Did you know I cried when seeyue got her injection too! So thats what I tell people. "Yeah I cried. But only because I was so sad my best friend was crying too". Now you know. I'm super scared of injections.

To confirm my phobia of injections, I was watching the last episode of Girls Night Out and I was determined to get rid of my phobia, so I forced myself to watch her getting some injections. Within 10 seconds, I had 2 pillows up my face, and a while later, I was in tears. Thats how scared. AND IM NOT EVEN THE ONE GETTING THE INJECTION! And for goodness sake, its on tv, not real life. But. I'm scared.

And I think in sec4 we're gonna have one more injection? Crap. Someone kill me man. But not with needles thank you very much.


@ 15:57

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox