Breathe in for Luck
Monday, August 27, 2007

Twin's Test!


Mood: Sad :(
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake

Haha I'm so damn damn depressed because I just found out I have to do a lot of Higher Chinese work :(
And I'm even more depressed because I have no more music to listen to because all my nice CDs are with Joseph, and my internet is spoilt. :( (FYI I'm using the school's computer)

But then again, Twin cheered me up with a surprise SMS today! :D:D
And I'm going to do her quiz! :D

List out the top 5 presents you wish for:
Getting back.
Wisdom.
Confidence.
Motivation.
Discipline.

Thanks.
Answer the following questionsThe person who tagged you is: TWEEEN
Your relationship with her/him is: Tweeen lor.
Your 5 impressions of her/him:
So cuteee.
Smart
Matured
Thoughtful
Funny

The most memorable thing he / she has done for you:She bought me a SUNFLOWER!
The most memorable words he / she had said to you:"I love you! Muah!"
If he/ she becomes your lover, you will:Oh my, then that would equate to loving myself?!
If he/ she becomes your lover, things he/ she has to improve on will be: I dont wannt think about it hahahaa.
If he/ she becomes your enemy, you will:Kill myself. Twin mah :D
If he/ she becomes your enemy, the reason will be: She stole my (if i ever have a) boyfriend, which she so would never ever do, hence she'll never become my enemy:).
The most desired thing you want to do for him/ her now is:Huggie to cheer her up!
Your overall impression of him/ her is: Very cute and thoughtful hehe!
------
How do you think people around you will feel about you? That they'll think I'm nice overall?
The characteristic(s) you love of yourself is /are:I can make people feel good about themselves? haha.
On the contrary. the characteristic (s) you hate of yourself is/ are:Probably everything else.
The most ideal person you want to be is:I dont know :(.
For people that like and care for you, say something to them: Same to you too!

Pass this quiz to 10 people :)
1. MONICA (who has to study actually haha)
2. Ziteng
3. Joseph
4. Cherylyn
5. Tiffany Teo
6. Joanne Wong
7. Dammit I'm running out of people whom i know reads my blog haha. Okay, Gerald?
8. Faye Chik
9. Nicole Heng
10. Giselle Tham.

Who is No. 6 having a relationship with?
Dunno leh.

Is No. 9 a female or male?
Female.

If No. 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
HAHA OMG THAT'LL BE HILARIOUS

How about No. 8 and 5?
They'll be lesbians haha

What is No.2 studying about?
How to excel in school and not die in the process haha

When was the last time you had a chat with No. 3?
I can't remember. It's THAT long

What kind of music band does No. 8 like?
Dno

Does No. 1 has any siblings?
Two siblings right? (:

Will you woo No. 3?
Used to? Haha goodness I never saw this question coming. :S

How about No. 7?
We already agreed that the day we get together, is the day the Sahara runs out of sand, the ice caps melt (oh dear it's already happening haha)!

Is No. 4 single?
I dunno haha

What's the surname of No. 5?
Teooooooo.

What's the name of No. 10?
Giselle? Duh?

What's the hobby of No. 4?
I'm guessing debate.

Do No.5 and 9 get along well?
They say 'Hi' to each other, I think.

Where is No. 2 studying at?
ACSBR.

Talk something casually about No. 1?
She likes to call me slow haha.

Have you tried developing feelings for No. 8?
Nope haha

Where does No. 9 live at?
Gentle Road!

What colour does No. 4 likes?
Green, Red, Gold

Are No. 5 and 1 best friends?Close friends :)

Does No. 7 likes No. 2?They're cousins! haha.

How did you get to know No. 2?
Through Monica the Magical MuaChee haha that name is damn funny.

Does No. 1 have any pets?
A dog which I'm ultra scared of hahaa

Okay done. Time to study. I dont believe myself haha.

Labels: ,



@ 15:18

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox