Breathe in for Luck
Monday, October 15, 2007

Proper Update


Mood: Nothing :/
Music: Marie Digby - Unfold

Okay it's not really a proper update. There's nothing much to update anyway.
For the record, I'm single through and through and have no more desire to get into another relationship until I'm past JC. Yeah.

And I've learnt how to do the Rubik's Cube with ONE HAND! But it takes awful long to finish it. And I hope Seeyue's learnt how to finish it. Haha.

On Saturday was kinda like Family Day, unofficially. My dad was so weird and wanted to bring the whole family to Macs for breakfast. Which didn't really end up too well haha :(
Then I skipped lunch because breakfast was awful filling, but my dad insisted on feeding me food, but the food I ate turned out to be like. Spoilt. :S
So I just ate some shortbread (omgg I love it!) and stuff.
Then the whole family tripped down to Billy Bombers for dinner, only to find out that we couldn't use the vouchers because it was a public holiday :( :(
And our bill came up to...worse than the coffee club's bill. HAHA.
And we saw a few church people, but thats about it.

Then my siblings and I walked around while my parents went to wherever.
And I psychoed my brother to borrow The Notebook for me! :D (And other NC16 movies haha)
My sis forbidded me to borrow any M18 movies, so, yeah. HAHA.

Bahhhh oh I got a new album!
Actually 2. *beams proudly*
Okay okay, 1 and a half. :(
On Thursday, I managed to persuade Luke to pay for my Dashboard album!
WOOHOOOO!
And on Saturday, I managed to persuade my brother to buy KT Tunstall instead of Kelly Clarkson because frankly, I can't stand the new Kelly Clarkson. :)

Okay a few shots from Thursday. Hehe. :D




Kinda self-explanatory. We got a bit bored. HAHA.


Whoever said Seeyue was shy, was obviously wrong. :)


Macro shot with very little white balance. (Ziteng, I didnt really know what I was doing haha so...yeah. Haha)


Our phones! Bad attempt though. Haha.


This time with auto white balance. Haha. :)

That's about all I want to post up. If you really want to see the rest (like ziteng who would wanna see all the other lousy photos i took, its on my multiply)
If you knew me, you would know the link.
If you don't know the link, you probably shouldn't be here at all.
But in any case, it [my nickname].multiply.com

OKAY BYE!

Labels: , ,



@ 18:10

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox