Breathe in for Luck
Monday, September 24, 2007

Sick


Mood: Sick :(
Music: Oliver James - Greatest Story Ever Told

Oh man other than my mummy and daddy who's sick, I'm sick too!

Before I slept at around 1130 on Saturday night, I told my sister that I felt like vomiting but didn't think too much about it.
Then at 1plus am I woke up and went to puke. :(
And I puked out my dinner (which means it wasn't digested. Oh dear)
Then I went back but the moment I lied down my stomach started churning and I needed to go puke again.
This time after returning to my room I told my sister to turn of the aircon cos I wasn't feeling well.
But after lying down, I needed to go puke again.
So my sister suggested drinking water, which after I drank, I puked out within five minutes.
So she suggested drinking 100plus, which I puked out within two minutes. :( :(
Finally with all that loud gagging and puking, my poor sick mummy woke up to find me in such a sorry state and she rubbed nutmeg oil for me and let me sleep for a while. (on the hard floor haha)
Then I woke up and every time I sat up, I needed to puke.
Having backache from sleeping on the floor, I cuddled up to mummy on her bed :)
But that didn't stop me from puking :(
So in the morning mummy brought me to the doctor and he gave me a jab, which was really painful :(
Okay it was more scary than painful. But still, you should know that I am immensely scared of needles. Ew.
In total, I think I puke more than 10 times.
Gosh I've never puked that many times :S

Then later in the afternoon, my poor brother fell sick too!
So my mummy brought him to the hospital to get a jab too hehe :D
And yes, now my whole family is sick except my sister.

I don't really know how am I going to survive, every time I stand up I feel giddy, after walking a few steps/climbing the steps around my house, I feel tired :(
And I still have chemistry tuition later, in the freezing cold tuition place.
I need those like Eskimo jackets to survive man :(

Anyway, a note to everyone (if anyone that reads my blog actually), eat well and take care of yourself lest you spread the whole virus to your whole family! :)

Labels: ,



@ 13:45

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox