Breathe in for Luck
Friday, May 02, 2008

Public Apology!


Mood: Stress-free (for now) :)
Music: Faber Drive - Summer Fades To Fall

Okay I felt really bad for shouting and being really cold towards Tiffany during history, so here's a public apology for you! Because I was so so so stressed over mid years and during that time I just wanted to be left alone and my history notes were relatively colourful and I wanted to use them haha. Plus after lesson I wanted to study so like, yeah I got really pissed off (having _____ as our history teacher doesn't really help either) so I just shouted. :(

BUT. I feel bad hahah so I'm apologising! And hope you forgive me? Haha yeap I won't blow at you during history anymore. :):) (and handbells too hahaha) and I've fixed the bell already! It's sitting in my locker waiting to be collected by Joy and the next practice haha :)

--

Anyway today was Chinese mid-years. Paper one was not bad.. anyhow write and dump in chim phrases whenever possible. I think I used a total of like, five or more? Haha but I have a feeling they're not in context HAHAHA.

Paper two wasn't bad..it kinda was like.. VERY BAD. Yeah. Seriously I dropped higher Chinese so that I would be able to take an easier paper so I wouldn't freak out and die right? WRONG. The paper was just like a HCL paper! I was like "How come every blank is 4 words?!" Didn't help that I probably ate too much for recess and was extremely tired I fell asleep. And I left my calculator in the hall Mrs Chen took it and I can't find her so now I have no calculator to study. BUT...thanks to Tiffany, I have one now! Woohoo!

Paper 3. Haha. Listening is sooo gay haha!

BIO SPA. Was not that bad. I think I'll pass. :)
I don't know why. I feel so carefree today. This is bad. I'll probably go do some amath and feel freaked out and start studying again :)


@ 17:48

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox