Breathe in for Luck
Sunday, April 27, 2008

Meet Me Halfway


Mood: Tired :O
Music: Colbie Caillat - Realize

I. Am. Very. Tired.
The whole weekend I've just been sleeping sleeping sleeping.
And the only reason why I'm blogging is because lots of people have updated they're blogs today. And I don't wanna be left behind HAHAH I'm kidding about the last part.
But seriously. I've been sleeping a lot.

Friday I came back from handbells. Hardly did any work and fell asleep around 1230.
Intended to wake up at 7.30 but then LIM ZITENG DIDN'T SMS ME SO I DIDN'T WAKE UP
And instead woke up at 9.30 which is still early by normal standards, considering I normally get up at 11 haha.
Visited Grandfather and hung out with Kel Kel haha he's the most unglam person ever! And he's flying off to Dubai on Thursday. I'll miss my cousin :(
Got back, and fell asleep for eternity, before I forced myself to go for tuition.
Got back from tuition, WATCH WU ZUN and read The Tenth Circle and wasted a lot of smses in the process of reading haha!
Slept around 1.30 and intended to wake up at 8.20 to do work.

But then I kept snoozing my alarm, and the funny thing was that my sister kept snoozing her alarm so instead of waking up every ten minutes to re-snooze my alarm both of us ended up waking up every five minutes snoozing each other's alarm because we can't stand it haha!

Finally decided to get my ass off my bed and did some work. Then finished the last bit of the book and went to church. And I was so tired I just couldn't concentrate on projectionist duty I kept screwing up hahahah I could feel BOTH my father and brother's taps on my back telling me I'm at the wrong slide sigh :(

Fell asleep during Sunday School, and stayed back in church to study Amath with Isaac and MR LIM CHENG KEN as our teacher haha! And then the funniest thing just happen! (Okay, it's very freaky also) but anyway I just pretended to be Ken so that this girl would stop stalking him and its' super hilarious! We spent most of out time laughing our asses off and attracting disapproving glances because it was so funny we kept laughing at every message we received. And the worst part? She seemed to know my number!
"You're not Ken..pris right?" OH MY CRAP HOW DID SHE DO THAT! I wish I had some power like hers. To know who's number it is without asking. Haha.

Got back. And took a what was meant to be 15minute nap that turned out to be a more than one hour nap.

AND I'M STILL TIRED. And I've done less than half my assigned work. How screwed is that can you tell me. :(

For the person I'm talking to online now: I know it's tough. But please, hold on, because a love like that is hard to find.

Labels:



@ 21:06

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox