Breathe in for Luck
Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Spoilt


Mood: Tired :O
Music: Run Kid Run - The Call

I am very very tired. Not just physically, but jaded. And the worst part? It's not because I've been studying so much. Contrary to that, I'm studying WAY TO LITTLE. I remember in sec2 I used to have a really high efficiency rate and study like crazy for hours on end. (I used to stay up till 1am to study, but now I can't even last till 12) And now I've just been degraded to this little piece of retard with no functioning brain whatsover.

I feel so undermined when April and Nic and Cheryl and Gis stay back during recess to study. And then off I go skipping to the canteen to indulge in spending money and fattening myself. When in reality it should be that they are the ones going off to eat because they deserve it cos they work so hard. And me? Yeah, whatever. It's like I don't deserve to eat. I don't deserve the break. And now my class is becoming so anti social. (apart from our recent gossip session about Miley Cirus hahahha)

I mean seriously. When was the last time I had a DECENT LIGHT-HEARTED conversation with SS101 (April, Cheryl, Gis, Nic)? You know, I can't remember. And I don't know if the reason I can't remember is because I've been so stressed my short term memory is totally acting up again, or that it was so long ago there's no way you could remember it.

And my conversations with my desk partner Yinger?
"Eh what did you study yesterday?"
"How much studying did you do during the weekend?"
"You know what! I did (insert number) chapters of (insert subject)!" [Wow so good! I only did (insert number) chapters of (insert subject)]
"Today when I go home I'm going to study (insert subject)"
"Ehh how do you do this question? Doesn't ...."
"Where do you intend to go after MG?"
"Wait hold on, I need to listen to (insert teacher's name) first"

Maybe it's better off being alone, so at least you won't know the difference between company and being left behind/alone. Then you won't know the difference between conversation and silence. And no differentiation does not help in this case.

You know what? I'm just gonna bury myself in books so I won't need to think of all this shit.

Labels:



@ 17:59

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox