Breathe in for Luck
Sunday, September 21, 2008

Studying


Mood: Happy :)
Music: Athlete - Beautiful

I love love love love this song. It's officially my song of the week! (:
Anyway. Yesterday was quite a fun day.
Went to Bethany Nursing Home with the Youth, and we sang some songs for them, played "Pass the parcel" and it was quite sad because some didn't wanna play :(
We gave them fruits instead of making them do forfeits. And one old man cheated.He didn't wanna pass the parcel and started opening it haha! Angela is so cool for planning the games she has officially taken over my role in YF! (:
Talked with them afterward, and 999 was being totally nonsensical. But, I can push people in wheelchairs okay! (:

Went to Macs to study with 999 after that haha it was really cool. My chem aura rubbing off 999, and 999's amath aura rubbing off me. On top of the senseless fun we had (hiding slippers, word twists, lame jokes(LIKE THE 999 HAHAHAHAHHA okay sorry private joke hahhaha) and word twist [which I so totally won(:] ) it was actually rather productive! I managed to finish the SCGC Prelim 2008 Emath paper2, Chung Cheng High School (that's Twin's school hah!) Prelim 2005 Chem paper2, Bukit Batok Secondary School Prelim 2008 Amath paper2 how awesome is that! And 999 did Chem tys, and I helped! (A little bit) HAHAH.

Anyway. It was a fun time. And a productive time. And I feel smarter hahaha. And I need to get my ass off this com and go to church. Bye!


@ 09:12

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox