Breathe in for Luck
Saturday, September 13, 2008

How Loong Can Your Day Get? Sec4 Longest Day 2008


Mood: Tired :o
Music: A Rocket To The Moon - Baby We're Invincible

S4 Longest Day!
We played tons of dirty (like, sauces, slime kinda dirty, not horny dirty) games, and by the end of all our games, we were slathered with tomato sauce, soap, wasabi, toothpaste, soy sauce, bbq sauce, flour, and others which I'm too afraid to think of. But it was fun, and I had Nat Tan with me (:

After washing up we finally could sit in our class, and that's really cool because I really love my class. We ate dinner in a super long row, joining lots of canteen tables. Reminded me of Harry Potter haha! :) Gis Goh wrote all our names on the quadrangle, and that was real sweat.
The games were played were so fun! There was one game in which we had to blow up bags and protect them, and it got real violent because everyone was snatching and grabbing. Evann even got assaulted haha! Groping and putting their hands into her shirt to get the bags. It was like World War II, when the Japanese (girls from other classes) would attack us (the protectors of the bags) and we would scream in fear. Seriously, we were screaming, and we were quite scared because it was really violent. Not to mention, I was scacred someone would tickle me (as they did for Evan) and attack me thereafter.

We performed our class item after "Are you smarter than a sec4-er" in which teachers have to answer questions that were not from the subject they taught.
"What's a tsunami?" (geog question)
"Transverse wave!" (From Mr Liu, physics department haha)

Our dance was quite screwed up, but Joycelyn and Sam were the best. I think because of them we won 2nd! :) :) :) And of course kudos so Sharon, who choreographed the dance :)

Everything was real nice, and we even had a 10kg $400 cake to share amongst everyone, and the cake is so good, that even I, who's not a fan of cake, ate two slices. Yum Yum. Everything would have been perfect, if not for the fact that I left my phone and wallet in my friend's locker, and she locked it and went home before passing me back my stuff.

So now I have no phone and Edward and Ez-link for the weekend. God please keep my belongings safe please.

And my new motto for O levels?
"If Phelps can get 8 Golds, I can get 8 A1s"
Cheers! (:


@ 13:20

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox