Breathe in for Luck
Friday, September 05, 2008

Twin WIns!


Mood: Tired :o
Music: Dashboard Confessional - Rooftops and Invitations

I finally met twin after more than one year. It feels good. We finally managed to pass each other our long overdue gifts. Can you imagine, she passed me three shirts at one go, and I passed her her present from Japan (2006) and Korea (2007) haha how outdated is that sigh. Thanks twin, those shirts are really cool (: Oh and twin? I love you :)

Eun didn't bring her digital camera and then her Vivitar film died after two shots HAHA SO SAD RIGHT. So we just sat around listening to Edward, moaning about how smoke-filled the air was but refusing to go into West Mall if not we would freeze to death and moan "cold! cold!" it was cool. And I finally managed to get some studying done. Aka ONE pathetic topic of Amaths. Simultaneous Equations haha I seriously waste too much of my life away.

I care about you, I really do. You know? But, I think you don't.


@ 20:55

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox