Breathe in for Luck
Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy Day


Mood: Tired :O
Music: The All-American Rejects - The Wind Blows

Yesterday was my happy day :)
The two tests I had today went really well, and I finally managed to meet up with Gerald and Ziteng.
Bad thing number1: I told the cab driver to go by a longer way = waste my money
Bad thung number2: I left my watch in the cab and only realised it when I closed the door and he drove off.

BUT.

Good thing number1: Gerald and Ziteng were still there
Good thing number2 : When I ordered my food, the uncle came up to me to pass me back my watch.

Amazing. I didn't get a chance to take down his name/plate number, but it's really something I won't forget. How in this world, there are people out there that have this much integrity, and the willingness to step out of their own way to help others.  Or maybe my watch just wasn't expensive enough to steal (:

Then after that, I went to Cold Storage to get XinYa's present (whoots whoots) and 
CAME HOME TO SLACK. One of the rare few days I could slack. Not to mention my brain was already fried the day before. And other stuff happened, to make my day one of the best days ever (:

But then, with happy days, comes unhappy days. And today was just one of them.
I don't know why, but for some reason I was so crazy tired, so the whole day I was really moody. And right now, people are getting on my nerves.
Not to mention, I fell asleep during our break, the entire Gp lesson, and almost fell asleep during bio. I didn't even have the mood to do chem.

But today, I saw my best friend. And here's hoping for a better day tomorrow. (:


@ 22:24

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox