Breathe in for Luck
Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Youth EnvirOlympics


Mood: Happy :)
Music: Rachael Yamagata - Quiet

My weekend was fantastic beyond fantastic (socially...hahaha)

Friday
Was GOOD FRIDAY. So as usual I went to church and then I went to eat lunch with the Three Ls _ YunSong plus TseLert and talking nonsense. Then I managed to hitch a ride from Cheng Big to Plaza Sing, where I met Sabrina and then we bought a cake for the April Babies, and, HORROR OF HORRORS WHO WAS THERE! None other than Goh Yao Kuan lol lol.
But anyway.

We went to Clark Quay and it was total epic phail we bought a lighter only to lose it before lighting the cake hmmm. We played cards, and WenBin is the most PHAIL at murderer he couldn't wink for nuts! After 3minutes into the game of everyone staring at everyone, he finally flipped his card open and went "Can I not play?!" it was the funniest thing ever.


Cake


Birthday Babies : )

Then I tripped down to Vivo City to meet CHEEBS and hitch a ride to her place for dinner, where I finally had a chance to catch up with her whoots whoots. By the time I reached home, it was 11ish and wayyy to late to do anything, considering I had to wake up at 545 for NYEC haha.

Saturday
Woke up and because my brain was not functioning, I forgot that I was supposed to leave the house at 615, but instead I thought I was supposed to meet Sab and Ernest at 615 so I got my dad to send me all the way to the train station and in the end I was super early -.-

Then we saw the rest of our people and Ernest was epic funny with his materials. Look what he did!

LOL

That aside, the whole event was really fun, Abby and I talking nonsense, freaking out when all the teams started swarming us and slacking away, trying to study Gp and math haha. And oh, security was a major b***h ugh ugh for a period of time, we had more security guards than teams wow. And Nat we totally screamed when we saw each other haha! And did I mention? Who else had to come to my station but GOH YAO KUAN lol. Abby and I tried to get him to tell people not to cross the border, but because he was too lazy, look what Abby resorted to:


HAHAHAHA

On the way back to Vivo, Abby and I managed to get the disabled man (Wen Bin) to come visit us, and then the train ride back was so chaotic, with me leaving my ez-link card in causeway point siao I almost wanted to die, and Jin appearing all of a sudden, and WenBin taking the chair, pointing to the sign 'priority sign' because of his hand. We almost wanted to break his leg, and laughed our asses off when Ernest recounted his epic moment with Sabrina LOL LOL. (It's way too censored to be posted here hahah sorry.)

After that we went out for dinner at some place in Dhoby Ghaut, 12 people. madness.
Nicholas Lum, Brandon Lum, Samuel Ang, Soh Wei Ling, Me, Sabrina, Sophie, Nat, Wen Bin, Yauwan, Ernest, Yk. Played Bridge and cards and idk what else it was nonsense. Finally got home around 11ish and I totally crashed wow TIRED.

Sunday
Was just me dying in church and at home, struggling with PI while getting distracted on FB and Msn hahaha. :)

So naturally, I got pwned for my math test on Monday : )

Labels:



@ 15:40

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox