Breathe in for Luck
Thursday, April 30, 2009

Many Nights We Prayed


Mood: Tired :O
Music: Mariah Carey and Witney Houston - When You Believe

Okay I initially wanted to make this blog post a ranting post, complaining about my horrid week, but then suddenly this song popped up into my head, and I guess it really struck a chord with me.

But just to give you an idea of how my week went, it was really horrid. Monday was fun, dinner with the usual to celebrate Yauwan's birthday, but my mom totally spoilt my day by calling me THREE times.

Tuesday was Harp SYF, my first time attending syf under harp. In P2 it was choir, in p6, s1, s3 it was HANDBELLS. It was really enriching, and it really trained my muscles carrying all those harps...inclined pull ups ftw! :D We got a silver, but I'm very proud of my seniors. Seeing how they managed to come this far within less than two years, all those days of practice (which makes the amount of time I put into harp seem negligible), I'm inspired to work harder, longer, and improve, and play like them :)

Wednesday was harp, and I played until I had blisters learning some skill, and it was a mad rush studying for bio test.

And Thursday aka today, just plain sucked because they replaced it with Friday's timetable, my most hated school day. I won't say why, lest I get sued by teachers or something, but I really don't like Fridays, and to top it off, they're replacing Tuesday, my FAVOURITE school day, with Friday. WTH?!

It's like they just took away 24hours of my time, fast forward to Friday, and where did my Thursday go?

And anyway, about the song, it applies to....

MG HANDBELLS! They got GOLD oh my goodness I'm so crazy happy for them!!!! All those hard work, finally paid off. So yes, there can be miracles, when you believe. God works for the good of those who love Him, and it shines through your playing. I just can't put my feelings into words (yeah I suck that way...) but WOW I'M REALLY PROUD OF YOU GUYS OKAY!! You've done us proud, and I couldn't be any happier for you guys.

And because of handbells, my horrid week has totally been made! (:


@ 22:50

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox