Breathe in for Luck
Thursday, October 29, 2009

Whatever.


Mood: You do not want to know what my mood is
Music: Anberlin - Inevitable

I just realised how sad my chances are for getting h3. Achievements? Like SYF Gold? Who the hell cares when you are talking about chemistry. You can't even harvest the Gold from syf to process or study it or whatever. And they will only give these kind of cool shiz to those (in the words of Arthas) "Zai" people who probably wins robotics competitions and stuff. The good will only get better, all the presidents scholarships will be given to people who Ace (As) their 11, 12 credits. My dismal 10 is beyond hope. How do we prove we're awesome too, when they don't give us a chance to? I'm a bit sick of trying. I think I am destined to be mediocre.

I can't get into TWO Olympiads like joey, who studies a bit and tops the level for bio, or gets 99% for 99% of tests, Neither am I a Zhewen who studies for ONE week and produces AABB and goes for Two Olympiads like joey. Or like CT who entered the exam hall without his lit text and still got a respectable D for Zero amount of studying. Maybe it's not worth trying anymore. It's so hard trying to prove myself.

Olympiad? I think I'm gonna lose to all those people. H3? These people have achievement lists longer than my entire form I swear.

--
I am so broke :( I need money for my ogl form, Olympiad notes, buy chem notes, pay up for PW, and I'm going out for dinner tomorrow.
--
My knee hurts from walking into the biggest harp in the harp room (fml seriously).
--
I haven't been eating much at all the past few days. I can't seem to stomach anything, and I'm on the verge of being anorexic. And everything is my fault fml ttm.

I wanna break every clock
The hands of time could never move again
We could stay in this moment (stay in this moment)
For the rest of our lives
Is it over now hey, is it over now
Anberlin - Inevitable.

When there is nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire.
Stars - Your Ex-Lover Is Dead.


@ 21:24

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox