Breathe in for Luck
Monday, June 18, 2012

With friends like these, who needs enemies?


Mood: Annoyed
Music: Christina Perri - A thousand Years

I know the music right now currently does not suit my mood, but that's only because it was a random youtube link and once I start playing this song I can't stop. Hah. Just one of my weaknesses. That's not the point.

The point is this. How can someone be so annoying?? I mean, you know I care for you in more ways than one, and yet you still do this to me. Maybe because you do know. What can I say. I tell you a simple thing like how I'm bummed I stay so far away from school. Instead of being encouraging like "it's okay, you can do it, it's only for a while more" or "just bear with it it'll be over before you know it" you come and tell me shit like "well you chose it so just live with it" I MEAN DOES IT HURT YOU TO BE MORE ENCOURAGING? Okay forget it. I know you're gonna say if I wanna hear what I wanna hear I might as well just talk to Siri. You study business, I'm sure you know communications. I'm sure you know about empathy, or at the very least, sympathy. Yet. You still show me none. When I needed it the most. Why? I guess those skills you learn only apply to your clients? Wow.

Sometimes I don't even know why I'm holding on. For what? It will end up to nothing in the end. I know it will end, eventually. I just don't want that day to come. Meanwhile, I'll be readying myself. Fight? No, it's time to learn to let go.


@ 23:47

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox