Breathe in for Luck
Sunday, December 18, 2005

We Are the Reason.


Somehow, at church, when I was singing...the song just struck me. Because I've been quite unfaithful to God in many certain and uncertain ways. I think. But whatever it is, I'm very touched at the way God would forgive me no matter how unfaithful I am to Him, He is so just and willing to forgive me of everything I've done if only I will come and confess to Him all my sins. That I until now cannot understand. And I dont think I will ever know how great His love is. I can only experience it. And therefore, the least I can do is to do my best to follow His will, walk in His way, trust Him and to stay close to Him.

As little children
We would dream of Christmas morn'
Of all the gifts and toys
We knew we'd find
But we never realized
A baby born one blessed night
Gave us the greatest gift of our lives

We were the reason
That He gave His life
We were the reason
That He suffered and died
To a world that was lost
He gave all He could give
To show us the reason to live

As the years went by
We learned more about gifts
The giving of ourselves
And what that means
On a dark and cloudy day
A man hung crying in the rain
All because of love, all because of love


I've finally found the reason for living
It's in giving every part of my heart just to Him
In all that I do every word that I say
I'll be giving my all just for Him, for Him

We are the reason
that He gave His life
We are the reason that
He suffered and died
To a world that was lost
He gave all that He could give
To show us the reason to live

He is the reason to live....

You see, all because of love. And not because He owes us anything and not because we are so 'righteous' that we deserve His love. We dont, I dont. And I really still marvel at the fact that He would send His son to die for me, for you, for us (sookee ad ok stop digressing!) so that we can live this temporary life on earth and when we are saved, to go up to Heaven and live with him.

Ah i cant put what else i want to say into words. i'm not really sure what i want to say anyway. oh well. that's that then.


@ 19:26

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox