Breathe in for Luck
Thursday, December 08, 2005

A Word of Thanks


After all that has happened at camp, I want to thank these few people who helped me in one way or another

Bro Ben - hey. again you might not see this. Thank you for taking care of me wheni was sick too(:

Charles - hey rugger. Thanks for carrying me back on the first day. Thanks for dunking me five times! haha kidding. Thank you for taking real good care of me after midnight worship and for carrying me to the family unit. You are one strong guy!

Sis Deniece - Helloo. thank you for praying for me during the alter call and all. Thank you for being my friend too! you looked really fab during Black Affair!

Bro Edwin - hey thanks for your gel!

Eliza - Hey girl! Nice seeing you at camp! Thank you for helping me pull the prank on some of the girls during "The Practice"!

Elroi - Yo my 'gay' partner! :P. Thank you for lending me your jacket and for giving me countless entertainment. Thank you for switching earrings! you looked so..._____. hahaha. kidding. you look nice (well duh it's my earring. :D). Thank you also for taking care of me after midnight worship!

Ethel - hey girl. Thanks also for pulling of the prank really well! It was nice seeing you at camp! :)

Gideon - Hey brudder!!!!!!! Thank you so much for the cap! it was really helpful on the first day! I also want to thank you for talking to me during Black Affair and writing me the letter! Also gotta thank you for taking real good care of me when in was shivering on the fourth day and for comforting me. Rock on with God!

Pastor Glenn -Hellooo. Thank you for praying for me. And for withstanding all my rubbish jokes! Have fun at your other camps!

James - Thank you for just being my friend during camp!

Sis Kai enn - Hello. you might not see this, but i still gotta thank you. Thank you for praying for me during this camp and for supporting me in my walk with God(:

Liwei - hey. it was nice seeing you at camp! Thank you for just being there for me and supporting me in my walk with God.

Lucy - Helloo. I also want to thank you for being my friend and entertaining me

Mark - Heyy. Thank you for lending me your camera to take weird pictures!

Mingdao - Thank you for praying for my brother. It means a lot to me.

Minjie - Thank you for laughing at my lame jokes and taking care of me when i was sick too!

Ryan - hey fatless boyy. haha pot calling the kettle black. I was really touched by God when I saw you just crying out to Him. Proves even more that God exists. Also wanna thank you for praying for me when I was sick.

All The Leader - Hello. Thank you to all of you who were praying for me that night and for watching over me. It was really thoughtful of you guys.

and to all my groupmates - thanks for giving me a fabulous time!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR BEING THERE AND NEVER LETTING ME DOWN AND CARRYING ME THROUGH IT ALL. :) THANK YOU FOR PUTTING ALL THESE PEOPLE I'VE JUST MENTIONED IN MY LIFE.

and the rest of my prayer shall remain between the two of us.


@ 12:18

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox