Breathe in for Luck
Monday, January 09, 2006

Happy Birthday!


Today marks the st birthday of my blog! And therefore, I present to you, a virtual birthday cake. go ahead, take one slice. :)

speaking of birthdays,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHEL AND ELIZA SOH! (: you guys rock! It was super fun meeting you during camp and during school?
May you too twins continue to grow in the Lord's wisdom and in His favour and with men too!
And here's something for Ethel that i found while browsing the net.

click here next time you and lucy can go start business. lol.

Hahahaha here's my first post of my blog:

hi! this is the first official entry. why is it that i always erm...ai yah, nvm lah.
today church so fun. went to mcdonalds for lessons. actually just to know each other lah cause christie never come. :D
baby got back is stuck in my head. haha.

sigh, eat so much then so full. i sure put on weight. then i think hieght and weight tmr. sigh.

sounds damn immature la! but i guess i was. I've grown a lot since 2005, both physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. It would be quite sad if i didnt grow in any of these areas right? And my sense and style of blogging has definitely changed for the better and grown. and now my entries come with images and pictures. well, some of them.

Anyway, take care you guys. love you three to bits!

Wow did I tell you that my brother slapped me on his birthday? hahaha cos he was 'complaining' that his pants were damn low and whatever shit, so i went to pull it down but it didnt come down. hahaha so i think he got pissed then he went to slap me. lol.

And I ate beer candy on Sunday (In church) thanks to hongxuan! :) thank you!!! heh cos he was having a hangover. HAHAHAHAHHA.

Well, today i ended up slapping myself damn a lot of times during history cos i had to shut up myself from making too many corny jokes. and my art teacher is so gay! *does secret sign 1*. AHAHA.


@ 16:05

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox