Breathe in for Luck
Sunday, January 15, 2006



Hello. I'm still sad about my computer thing. But it also kinda teaches me not to trust too much on man. Oh by the way I dont know why my tagboard is not working on internet explorer. BAH IE IS BAD. So if you want to say something urgent to me, please send it to my hotmail (as you can see on my profile) or drop me a comment powered by HaloScan. HAHAHHA. Ryan Leong if you can see this because all MyFlashBox is not functioning on my computer. haha. can you send me firefox to my hotmail accnt and hopefully i can download it from there. Because, my Gmail is also not functioning. BAH mummy quickly call our technician to fix and upgrade our com to have a more advanced programe and to increase the disk space. hmph.

Anyway. I guess there's stuff to be done.

Reunion was yesterday. It was fun yeaa. Went to meet up with bro thomas and jeannie at toa payoh mrt. Then we went to eat lunch at burger king. And we saw elmo with a green nose and horn, Barney who looked gay and more like a lizard than dinosaur, and a pathetic dog with no name unlike elmo and barney and the host called it "dog". HAHAHHA. loser.

Saw Romei aft that. And I didnt know that Leon, who was in my SUPA camp group in 2002, was her brother. hahahh so cute. And I'm still taller than him. whahaha.

Got there and took so long finding a toilet. heh. Not many people went there, but it was still fun. I saw Mark, Luke, Evan, Gid, Ser, Bro Ben, Bro Kel, Bro Victor, and i forgot. And I just realised my BMI was something like **.***. hahahahahaha. actually I dont really know either.

We played something like dog and bone, The Wind Doesnt Blow which actually is played like blow wind blow, but the people who are supposed to move dont move.

e.g.
Blow Wind Blow.
"Blow what?"
Blow all those wearing caps.

Which means that in The Wind Doesnt Blow, those wearing caps need not move. okay whatever. hahaha. Went to meet up with Sis deniece, Sis Kaieng, Rachel i think.
Ate at some hawker centre whose food was so good. Ate something like beef fried rice. Was good. But I was feeling full. So i didnt eat much and the guys are so mean! Shan't tell you why though. They should know. HAHAHHAH. but anyway their jokes are...hahaha. funny yet not funny.

anyway.
Happy belated birthday to teeyong and Sharona!!
one's 15, the other's 18, put them both together you get 33. chey. doesnt rhyme. oh well.

AND. The person who was bugging susu turned out to be jon tang. HAHAHAHHAHHA! :)


@ 15:47

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox