Breathe in for Luck
Saturday, January 14, 2006

Oh My Shit.


OH MY SHIT. Yes, oh my shit. My com is freakin screwed up. It kinda like reformatted itself by itself?! Damn weird. And I'm so so so freaking out. mamamia what happened!! When I logged on, suddenly all the icons that were supposed to be there wasnt there, and I have no more Windows Media Player, iTunes, MOZILLA FIREFOX:(, and MSN Messenger!! wth la! so freakin screwed up. I'm kinda like shivering and all. Hahahhaha. And now the best thing is that I can't download firefox abd msn messenger back. :( i'm so gonna die. And EVERYTHING stored in "My documents" got wiped out. All the pictures, the conversations, the timetables, and OH MY SHIT I just realised, my dad's church stuff and my mum's teaching stuff! Hello people we are so dead.

HOW! HOW! HOW! I lost all my images!! I'm depressed. Well, and I also cannot change the desktop wallpaper because of some formatting problem. But thankfully, the stuff in the "D" drive hasnt been wiped out. So most of my pictures are there and some conversations i saved in my folder are still there. But still! i've got no firefox and messenger!! and some of the songs that I uploaded from CDs where wiped out too. and my WHOLE iTunes Music Library got wiped out too so now I have to like slowly add one file by one file. SEESH.

Oh forget it. Maybe God does this for a reason. I'm sure He has. So I'll just trust Him. I mean like, I'm not a com genius so I cant reformat the WHOLE computer, and neither do i know how to retrive back all these information.

Heh and I havent eaten for more than 14 hours. woohoo priscilla. hahhaha kidding about the woohoo part.

I just figured out that my dad's computer in the office crashed on him so he says it might be virus although we both think that my sis had something to do with it. mark tan if you see this you are not to say a single thing about this to her. and i simply refuse to think that it was becuase yesterday was friday the 13th. maybe I subconsciously do, but i keep telling myself its only superstition.


@ 09:54

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox