Breathe in for Luck
Sunday, February 05, 2006

Back


Yep, I'm back to my depressed state because I being blur esp on Sundays, deleted my much loveeed and needed Firefox. :(. I'm so depressed I'm so lost for words. "Firefox where are you!!!" and because as you all know my stupid computer spoil right (MSN not working, gmail not working blah blah blah), I cannot re-download my Firefox. At first I was using it, then suddenly some funny funny thing pop up and say must restart Firefox. (If I remember correctly, it was because they updated my Firefox.) So blah blah blah went to restart and all. Then I went to open it but it wasnt working and they say what this this that that not win32.exe option or SOMETHING like that. haiyah. what to do. just become depressed again lor.

Then I have wanted to change my template for a very long time, so when I finally discovered, so-and-so kinda chose something that I wanted, and I didnt want to change for so-and-so might think I copycat-ing so-and-so. blah. Eh I very sad now leh. hahaha. Then I kinda change a lil bit. And I think I'm gong nuts over blogging. hahahaha I went to print out the complicated template that I didnt really understand so I can go study it after I log off. hahah I sound psycho right. but nvm. Ohh man i'm wasting ink just like someone. But at least it's not in colour lol. Meanwhile, I have to change back to the old-fashion tagboard tagboard because I have no more firefox. :(

If you didnt complete read finish the above 2 paragraphs (which i think you most likely read all), here's a summary:

:(.


@ 17:52

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox