Breathe in for Luck
Thursday, November 09, 2006

If You Would Stop


Mood: Annoyed >:/
Music: Dashboard Confessional - Hands Down

I think my house phone should have a nicer ring tone. Then at least when it rings very very very often, I wouldnt get so pissed. At 9, my idiot sister went to wake me up so that I could open and close the gate for her. SIAO. Then at 10.15, this idiot person called asking for "benjamin" which is a wrong number, and my dad who normally doesnt care HADDDDD to call at 11 to ask if I had breakfast. As if that isnt enough, my mum who calls like 12398729843795 times a day just called.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : PRISCILLA CHAN WILL NOT DIE IF LEFT ALONE IN THE HOUSE FOR 24 HOURS.

Look. My house has so much food I dont like food anymore. My house has enough instant noodles for me to last a week, and it has enough pasta for consuming. And it certainly has enough gas to do cooking. And enough spreads for my bread. So why are they calling as though I will die! I do not need my dad and I certainly do not need my mum calling in to check in on me. Honestly! And how I wish I wasnt my mum's daughter because she said "if you werent my daughter i wouldnt call" and i was thinking "I wish i werent your daughter". It doesnt help for every sentenca she speaks, she has to give 36382763271 examples. And I told her THREE times that I was going to each kaya bread and she still had to wake me up at 6.30 to say there was tuna in the fridge. SIAO WOMAN.

"Have you eaten?"
[no. so early]
"Oh, you can eat the bread, with kaya, tuna, peanut butter, or you can boil some pasta there is sauce in the fridge, or you can eat the instant noodles, or go to the freezer....."
[yes yes.]
"Have you done your piano? Ah later come and then you have nothing to play, thats not very good. So you can play some songs you like, then do some scales, then practice your pieces then when your teacher comes, he will be happy, then you will be happy. but if you dont practice...."
[I KNOW. YES YES.]
"Ah if theres enough sun, can you help me spin the clothes in the machine. dlkjfladsjflkdjfaf ( gibberish i cant be bothered to process in my brain) "
[Yes yes.]
"Have you packed for your trip? You know later you dont have enough clothes...does your shoe need washing...in the third storey there's a few bags, go and see which one you want and japan is cold yadah yadah yadah"
[Okay.]

And thats like. HALF. the converstation. And she went on about "how hurt she was" the way i didnt want to talk to her and if I talked to seeyue I would be willing but I sound as though I dont want to talk to her. Well thats because I dont think seeyue calls up asking my whats my lunch and what I can do if i havent eaten. There is such a thing as a COFFEE SHOP near by you know.

Honestly, she makes me so pissed I wish I could die or get married and move out. Or get kidnapped then at least they wont go fussing around about me. I'd much rather be left alone when i'm at home and I certainly dont enjoy people fussing about me about my every detail of life. Poof. If you dont know by now, I dont like my mum.

I have 23 hours out of 24 hours to waste. ( 1 hour for GOONG). So why cant she wait until she gets home, before she starts all her nagging HUH HUH HUH. Urgh.

[edit]
I dont feel so angry. My piano teacher picked me up and we had lunch at jurong point. And he talked to me about all these stuff. HAHHA I JUST DISCOVERED MY PIANO TEACHER'S SO OLDDDDD :D. And I bought a little something for SEEYUE and a birthday present for Luwin the BugsBunny. And now I'm broke. I dont feel so eternally grateful to Luwin the BugsBunny now haha yay.

If you dont know what to get me for Christmas, cash in an envelope would do fine. :D.

Fact of the day : dont you think maple is really violent (dont compare it to dota or wow okay)?
[/edit]


@ 11:57

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox