Breathe in for Luck
Sunday, December 31, 2006

2006


Mood: Wow.
Music:

2006 has been a blast. Wow.

And because I cant explain how much it means to me, i'll let pictures do the talking.

My top 10 (or maybe more) pictures of the year.

(in no order)
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.



There. Just kidding. But I really do love some of them.

And what a day to end the year! Today's LUWIN'S baptism!





LUWIN! :D:D



Okay the videos dont work, so here's the link if you're really interested. I hope it works. Heck they dont work AT ALL. Another time then. :(


Luwin's baptism!


Ramona's Baptism

Yeah after service met with Zhen and she bluetoothed some songs to me YAY :). Went to celebrate Luwin's baptism with Joshua, Baoyi, Jeremiah, and Flavian at Lot1. Haha its fun man. Janice, Anna, Adrian and Mike joined us after that. And I swear never to eat kimchi ramen infront of those jokers anymore. >:( You have absolutely NO IDEA what they do to you. But its fun. Joking around, one of the best lunches in months!

Went to laminate luwin's certificate which looked like the rubbish bag material 2 hours after he got it, and my sister's bookmark.

LUWIN:"She printed it!"
FLAVIAN:[No she so did not. She wrote it.]
LUWIN:"No she just wrote the words behind."
PRISCILLA:No she wrote it. I saw her doing it.
FLAVIAN:[Yeah and she says she's more expensive than a printer]
LUWIN:"No way!"

HAHA.

Anyway. Yeah. I really wanna thank God for bringing be through this year. I KNOW I've grown and changed a lot (hopefully for the better), been through so many ups and downs. The downs were really scary, but I'm very thankful God was with me, even though sometimes I couldnt feel it. Almost had an eating disorder, but God helped me and really, I dont think I would have survived with Him, i'd just go mad. Even though most of the times I cant feel it. But I know he's using my friends to speak to me, to let me hear what He wants to say to me through them. So I should listen more man.

I dont do new year resolutions, but I shall commit. Especially being baptised this year, I should make an effort to live like a Christian.

1. Closer walk with God
2. Listen more to Him
3. Work much harder for school work and piano
4. Stop swearing.
5. Listen to mummy.

With that, I leave you and wish you a very God-blessed New year. Cheers! ♥


@ 13:35

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox