Breathe in for Luck
Thursday, December 28, 2006

Your Grey Sky Eyes


Mood: Weird :S
Music: Carbon Leaf - Grey Sky Eyes

Omg this song is so nice. Im so happy Nathan came online and gave me my music fix. :)
Swong, if you see this, i have one sick puppies song for you! :)

Christmas was just like any other day. Not christmasy. And so far, it prooves to be the same way for certain people.

Anyway. Traded phones with my sister for one night and tricked "Handsome Boy" into believing I got a new phone! :D
Went shopping with my parents at night and I bought an ORANGE TEE. :D:D Finally. But I still wanted the one in black. (No i'm not emo shut up haha)
Met Jinhui on the way.
Looked around more.
Then we went to watch Night At The Museum.
It was. Alright.
But I say, it's better to buy the dvd than watch it in cinemas.
YOU SHOULD WATCH CURSE OF THE GOLDEN FLOWER
I wanted to watch death note, but watched Night because of my parents
SEE HANDSOME BOY, I AM SO FILIAL OKAY. :)

I love sleeping in and waking up at 11+, when the sky is overcast and the rain is pouring, hitting your windows in a rhythmic patter, snuggled under your hand-sewn blanket, feeling warm underneath when everwhere else is all cold. And waking up to breakfast that consists of warm Milo and Meiji Chocolate. YUMMY.

But school's reopening. Darn I have yet to start on my work. :(


@ 11:48

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox