Breathe in for Luck
Friday, November 10, 2006

Hand


Mood: Sad :(
Music: Lost Prophets - Rooftops

Dont ask me why I'm sad. I'm in another of those emo crappy moods. Actually there's a reason. But theres not point saying is there. :) I dont want to look back one year later and think "why was I sad over that?" or worse still, become sad all over again. But yet I want what I write to be the truth, to express my inner feelings (hahha how nuts) and when I read this one year later I can go "I dont recall being sad, my life's great!". But thats 365 days from now so we'll worry about that another day.

This picture's for twin! and GISELLE the JOC fan. (I KNOW MY DRAWING IS OUT OF PROPORTION. If you do it on your bed sideways at 1.30am, it probably would be that atrocious too. I think.)



Ooh I love JOC. They're lyrics are just so darn awsome and deep. It was quite funny because I used my own hands and models but forgot to convert one of the hands so my sister said "Eh why all girls hand ah? OMGG YOU LESBIAN EEEE!" hahaha. My sister's only fun at night when shes in a good mood. Then I can poke her hehe. Okay I change my mind. She just scolded me for something I didnt do intentionally RAH.

Thinking about happy thoughts and happy events just makes a person so much happier.

Today is the day I got back my social life. :)

Fact of the day: thinking about happy things make you happier :)

Life will still carry on without you.

[edit]
hoorah just finished Giselle's template. If you're wondering why hers is almost similiar, dont wonder. I just ripped mine and changed the colour schemes. I was even too lazy to change the header. SORRY GISELLE FOR MY LAZINESS. :) I'll make you a nicer one next time.
But honestly, I like yours better than mine now RAH.
[/edit]


@ 21:33

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox