Breathe in for Luck
Monday, November 13, 2006

Fan!


Mood: Moooo :o
Music: Dashboard Confessional - Reason To Believe

My fan broke in half while I was sleeping. Amazing isnt it. It was soooo scaryboo. And my aircon spoilt. And I'm too lazy to move back to my room boo.

Anyway. Yesterday was a hectic day. I didnt buy what I wanted to anyway. BUT I had a dream that I found and bought it haha!

Gerald lim has a new phone wahahhaha. The theories that we come up with are the best because they work hehe! (:

Wahahah okay on Saturday, it was terrible embarrasing because as i was coming out of the toilet, I slipped and fell in my white blouse, long skirt and court shoes in front of so many shoppers. And hence I skidded and made myself a laughing stock. My knee was hurting, but I could never remain on the floor forever. So I got up with all my strength and continued running as far as I can. And I had a bruise.

And today while bathing, I noticed I had another bruise. And it's shaped like a heart how cute!



In case you are BLIND.


So cute right? :) (in case you're dumb, its my knee and not my wrist or something)


@ 12:14

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox