Breathe in for Luck
Thursday, February 01, 2007

If I Told You You Were Beautiful


...Would you date me on a regular?

:D

Mood: Happy :)
Music: Justin Timberlake - What Goes Around

Hello! Damn I totally forgot what I wanted to write while reading other people's blog. But I'll come up with something intellectual anyway. :)

Seesh I really cant remember!
Anyway. My night yesterday was really nice. Caught up with more than one friend, and I got around to doing work. I'm quite confident this year I'll fail English, Higher, Bio and Math. Haha.
Congratulations my sec2 juniors, look forward to me being in your class next year! :)

NOT.

Oh the 3e jokes are seriously so lame, you really couldnt walk anymore.

Today is such a sad day. I screwed up my history test, read a bit more of my book during english, stayed awake during lit, didnt eat my Satay BeeHoon during recess, bough a new marker(!), didnt understand anything said during math, and neither did I understand anything during Chem. PLUS, I have piano later. And that really sucks. HAHA.

And there's seriously no reason for leaving a whopping FIVE tags on someone you only know as a friend's friend just because he's supposedly tall, dark, handsome, smart, hot yadayada you get the drift. It spells one thing of you : DESPERATE. Haha. Well done your on your way to being a first rate biatch. HAHA.

Reading The Devil Wears Prada is seriously bad for my health. I'm becoming so evil, and plus the f-word just slipped out of my mouth IN FRONT OF CHERYL. OMG. Thank goodness it wasnt that audible. But really, I should never have started swearing in the first place.

I love green. Have I mentioned that?
Edna Mode's so invisible, she spoke into the MICROPHONE saying "You know you girls are very noisy?"
But NO ONE bothered about her, and the noise level remained the same. And April was the best.

"She said something?! .... ....i dont know, I just heard a murmur. But whatever!"

HAHAHHAHHA. :)

I've covered. A few points in my totally unimportant post. Haha. Oh I know when my previous entry quiz thing is viewed on firefox, nothing appears. But when viewed on IE, it's so minute, I cant even see anything. Its like ants. Just that they're smaller than Nicole.

DID YOU WATCH THE ARENA?! DID YOU SEE HOW TERRIBLE THEIR ORAL ENGLISH WAS? If you didnt, count yourself lucky, for your eyes would have seriously bled. :)

With faith like a child. says:
priscilla is the best!

Yes yes I know. Thank you! Piano. BOO.


@ 16:59

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox