Breathe in for Luck
Saturday, September 01, 2007

Mg PAD


Mood: Full :I
Music: The All-American Rejects - 11:11pm

Haha yay my internet is fixed, my blog is not so stagnant, and I just ate a nice dinner. Overall I'm happy.

Well, let's recap my days

Thursday

Syf night! Actually it's called Mg Performing Arts Dinner (PAD! Haha, Miss Sim spotted it! Tsk tsk), hence the title, and also the arrival of my beloved phone :)

So after a very happening school day, in which I was the ONLY one paying attention in class (woohoo), Vicky came along and started camwhoring


(x10 haha)

Then it was setting up time!

I like this haha


Sandra, Sandra, how do I begin to describe her haha :)


Well let's just start here...and end here heh.





Who's the better saleswoman? :)


Wacky people gives you wacky hosts


The chocolate from Miss Ng!


My lovely juniors! roxanne's hat is DAMN FUNNY


The birthday cake hat!


Grumpy Rui that didnt want to take any photos :(


Monica's scared of birds...


...Hence the princess decided to cry haha.


I love my hat! Made by Nicole Chee!


Joy chua! Glenda, dont be jealous ah! :)

The rest of the pictures here!

Friday
Teacher's day celebrations!
But I had no camera, hence no pictures. Haha. Here's one from tricia's camera!



Then after that I went to town to help Luke with Emath and he made me walk around for so long so long hahaha.
Then two days ago, he tricked me into agreeing to watch Dead Silence with him.
Then during the scary scenes, I was screaming, half because I was really scared, the other half was just for the fun of it haha.
But I screamed so much until he said,"I think your screaming scared me more than the scene itself." Haha.
And during those really scary scenes where I wanted to close my eyes, he HAD TO take my hands of my face, and whisper,"Come on, don't waste my $7.50"
Oh my goodness. So heartless right!

Then later after the movie I left for Angela's bbq which we were supposed to interact with the BBBoys, but in the end Joel Angela and I just gossiped about our lives and sang out of tune songs haha.
It was a tiring night. :(


Today
Bowling!
In which I bowled like terribly lousy.
Sigh I suck :(
And I thought I lost my camera
So, no photos :)

GOODBYE EVERYONE! Have you started studying?

Labels: , ,



@ 19:39

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox