Breathe in for Luck
Monday, October 22, 2007

Chinese


Mood: Nothing much :S
Music: Matchbook Romance

I've never been bombarded with so much chinese in my life. Other than when I was in China, in which the reason is of course, self explanatory.

Chinese from 9-11, then recess, then 1140-1. Oh my goodness. I can't believe I actually skipped a jazz concert for Chinese lessons. But I was too paiseh to raise up my hands when laoshi asked who wanted to leave. See I'm a good student after all(:

Okay maybe not so good. I have lots of Chinese homework to complete. :(

When you thought your practical was bad...check this out

<+isaac+> :D says:
cos i DID NOT EVEN HAD THE SLIGHTEST idea of what to do!

priscilla♥ | sam says that i'm cooler than him(: says:
TERRIBLE!
read instructions la!
hahhhaah

<+isaac+> :D says:
nah
they were not helping?
so i played the torch light?
the the water tap?
after like 45 mins?
i got chased out!

priscilla♥ | sam says that i'm cooler than him(: says:
no wonder you failed. haha!

<+isaac+> :D says:
not just failed
i got a ZERO
haha
comments wrote
being a negative effect on others, very distracted
was allowed with SPECIAL permission to leave

Talk about bad eh.

CHINESE! bah!

Anyway. I've got the Rubik's Revenge. And it's mighty hard! :(

Labels:



@ 17:10

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox