Breathe in for Luck
Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'm sad.


Mood: Sad
Music: Dashboard Confessional - Rapid Hope Loss

AHH DAMN SHIT I JUST BLOGGED A WHOLE SHITLOAD ABOUT CHINA AND THEN BLOGGER DECIDED TO CRASH ON ME.
I'M SAD AND PISSED AND FREAKING ANNOYED.
AND I'VE GOT PIANO SOON.
HOW IN THE WORLD AM I SUPPOSED TO BLOG EVERYTHING AGAIN!
AND WE ALL KNOW THE FIRST TIME YOU TRY, YOU PUT IN THE MOST EFFORT.
DAMN SHIT. I'M HELLA ANGRY. :(

On a lighter side,




Your Love Style is Agape




You are a caring, kind, and selfless partner.

Unsurprisingly, your love style is the most rare.

You are willing to sacrfice your world for your sweetie.

Except it doesn't really feel like sacrifice to you.

For you, nothing feels better than giving to the one you love.


What's Your Love Style?


Haha I feel so unique. On a sadder side,




You Are A Relationship Doormat!



Surprise, you ruin relationships. Bet you didn't see that one coming :-)

While you're a nice, understanding, and caring girlfriend - you don't put your needs first.

And deep down, it's probably because you worry about getting dumped.

So speak up for yourself, weed out the losers sooner, and you'll find a guy that *deserves* you.

Do You Ruin Relationships With Men?


This is so very sad. HAHAHHA. Anyway I don't believe in love anymore. Not eros. So I don't really have much to worry about anyway. Haha!

And on a funny side,




You Are Ned Flanders



A good neighbor and a devout Christian, you are a community leader.



And you are called to make the world a better place, especially for left handed people.



You will be remembered for: your goofy expressions - "hi-dilly, ho-dilly!"



Your life philosophy: "I've done everything the Bible says - even the stuff that contradicts the other stuff!"

The Simpsons Personality Test


WOOHOO LEFT HANDERS! And I'm left-handed! Haha then again, I still think BlogThings are only like 1% accurate. Because we only see what we wanna believe, and we're also psyched to thinking that these things are correct. Haha. If it were, gurus would be bankrupt now.

I'm sad about my China post. Luckily I only blogged about one day. BUT STILL. AHHH DAMN SHIT :(
haha. But I'm still angry. Very. >=(

Labels:



@ 16:22

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox